Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,227

New Story: Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack

May 27, 2015, 8:27 AM

Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack

It seems like NC State always plays Clemson tough, even though the Tigers have won 10 of the last 11 in the series. This year, the game will be on Halloween in Carter-Finley. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack

May 27, 2015, 9:00 AM

Yawn......

Re: New Story: Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack

May 27, 2015, 9:14 AM

Sleeping on State in Raleigh would be a mistake. I live in triangle and this game always makes me nervous. #gotigers #taskathand

54–28–1***

May 27, 2015, 9:47 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I live here too and I have never been afraid of them...***

May 27, 2015, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: I live here too and I have never been afraid of them...***

May 27, 2015, 12:52 PM

Hey man!! you are back. Good to see you again!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've had our number a couple of times ... mostly when

May 27, 2015, 1:03 PM [ in reply to I live here too and I have never been afraid of them...*** ]

D!ck Sheridan was coach and again when Phillip Rivers was QB. Other than that, it's been a long, long time (early 70's) since they had any sort of sustained success against Clemson.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They've had our number a couple of times ... mostly when

May 27, 2015, 2:29 PM

I have a long memory of some bad losses there and work with many NC State alum that may be the root of my concern. :)

May 27, 2015, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack ]

Living in triangle makes you nervous, or the game makes you nervous bc you live in triangle. Oh I get it, you will be wearing your Tiger colors, and you're worried if you can get back to triangle fast enough where it's safe after we kick da chit out of those mangy dogs.;) A lot of our fans including me feel that way when we play the coots in dump brice. When the odds are 500 or so to 1, that's a good time to be worried.;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been to the @NCSU games every year for about 12 years

May 27, 2015, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Halloween in Carter-Finley? Just another game between Tigers and Pack ]

now. I know the last 2 wins weren't pretty despite having a much better team, and that lost with Boyd and a banged up O-line was horrific. I'd say we could lose that one if were having the injury bug at certain locations. If healthy we'd have to have a bad day.

On a separate note NCSU's schedule always irks me. They play 4 layups every year. They almost lost 1-2 of them last year. 2 wins in conference and they're bowl eligible.

You know how they developed the BC rule where you had to be within on win not to get jumped in bowl selection. (BC kept getting the worst bowl because they didn't travel.)

I think there should be a NCSU rule where you have to be a least one game within .500 in conference in addition to .500 total record. That way if you played 4 cream puffs and were 3-5 you could go, but at a pathetic 2-6 you couldn't.

May 27, 2015, 12:54 PM

I'm hoping we pound the dogs early and often

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Clemson should wear all orange & NCSU should wear all black.***

Jun 5, 2015, 12:28 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,227
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic