»
Topic: New Story: Gamecocks and Tigers: There's a reason the game isn't played on paper
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 23, 2016 8:25 PM by: Tiger_Fan_007®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

New Story: Gamecocks and Tigers: There's a reason the game isn't played on paper

Posted: Nov 22, 2016 12:42 PM

Gamecocks and Tigers: There's a reason the game isn't played on paper

Games aren’t played on paper, and that’s why Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney says the Tigers can’t afford to overlook this weekend’s rivalry game with South Carolina.
Full Story »

Re: New Story: Gamecocks and Tigers: There's a reason the game isn't played on paper

Posted: Nov 22, 2016 12:46 PM

PMBi.png(95.4 K)

From Espn...

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Backhanded Complement of Lamar and Bentley

Posted: Nov 22, 2016 1:09 PM

Saying Bentley will perform like Lamar -- having his best performance of the season, but unable to beat a Clemson team that turns it over 5 times.

Pretty sure he just said....

[3]
Posted: Nov 22, 2016 1:52 PM

We don't compete against them for that many recruits, because anybody that really likes that cesspool in Columbia, that would want to be a part of a program that handles it's business like the Coots do and that can only get into that second rate university probably doesn't fit in with us.

We recruit to a higher standard - "The Best." And that means on the field, off the field and in the classroom. There is something different in those hills.

Love how he directly states the academic difference between us and them***

[1]
Posted: Nov 22, 2016 2:37 PM

2019 student level member

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Love how he directly states the academic difference between us and them***

Posted: Nov 23, 2016 8:32 AM

Haha. I think he meant we have different academic programs, but I much prefer your take!

Doesn't sound good for fruh this week, showed up

Posted: Nov 22, 2016 10:43 PM

For practice but hasn't yet this week. Doesn't sound good for him playing this week.

military_donation.jpg

Re: New Story: Gamecocks and Tigers: There's a reason the game isn't played on paper

Posted: Nov 23, 2016 6:54 PM

Not trying to be Monday morning quarterback for the cluckers, but I never understood their logic (fan base, etc) about red shirting Bently. My thoughts all along were if he was as good as they advertised, he would be gone after 3 yrs anyway. Why struggle half the season deciding on whether to play him or not?

I hope team is still stinging from last loss in Death Valley

Posted: Nov 23, 2016 8:25 PM

Winning this game will be the next step to healing those wounds.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 8  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2025 people have read this post