»
Topic: New Story: Deon Cain: Clemson's next great wide receiver?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 23, 2017 11:34 PM by: CM Shack
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

New Story: Deon Cain: Clemson's next great wide receiver?

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:15 PM

Deon Cain: Clemson's next great wide receiver?

A visitor to Clemson’s Tuesday practice in Jervey Meadows shook his head as he walked to his car, telling anyone and everyone that Deon Cain is the real deal. Cain wants to prove that he can do it in the games, and says he's taken his play to a different level. Full Story »

Re: New Story: Deon Cain: Clemson's next great wide receiver?

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 1:45 PM

I see a nice year for Cain but I don't see big numbers because Clemson is gonna spread the ball out to a ton of receivers. I see deon Cain making a big impact in the post season. That is where I think deon will make a name for himself leading into next years nfl draft. I have seen a lot of Clemson guys make a ton of money over the past 4 years aftet having tremendous post seasons. Just my two cents.

Yes, if our next QB throws well, whoever that is, yes, he..

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 2:27 PM

will be great. He is ready.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 4:45 PM

Sure hope it's a big year for him. He so talented.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:30 PM

Cain will take himself as far as he wants to. He is saying all the right things but I will believe it when I see it on the field. The man has the talent to eclipse Mike Williams but he has to want it. The days of short arming a catch or shying away from contact have to be in the past. Not all of Bryant's throws will be on target so he has to have the will to go and get them even if it ends in a big hit. If he does it, all of our receivers will fall into line. Renfrow is there but he doesn't have the natural gifts that Cain does. If Cain cannot get to the level that we all expect from him there are another 5 players looking to take his spot.

What are you talking about?***

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:34 PM

yes***

Posted: Aug 23, 2017 11:33 PM

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 seats for Louisville in lower sideline section G rows R&S (2+2 back to back). Asking $375 eac...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2082 people have read this post