»
Topic: New Story: Clemson commits, including "crazy good" Trevor Lawrence, on display at Army game
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 6, 2018 3:12 PM by: Artiep73
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

New Story: Clemson commits, including "crazy good" Trevor Lawrence, on display at Army game

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 8:01 AM

Clemson commits, including "crazy good" Trevor Lawrence, on display at Army game

Several Clemson commits will play the final high school game of their careers Saturday, and one special quarterback will be the centerpiece. Eight members of Clemson’s 2018 recruiting class are competing in the U.S. Army All-American game in San Antonio, Texas (1 p.m., NBC). All of the players are on the East squad, led by quarterback Trevor Lawrence of Cartersville (Ga.).
Full Story »

M2

Re: New Story: Clemson commits, including "crazy good" Trevor Lawrence, on display at Army game

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 8:28 AM

Sure looks and sounds like a bright future for tigers. hopefully it bears fruit when the bright lights are on this fall.

There you have it

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 9:06 AM

TL is going to start, day one, per our new kicker, Potter.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: There you have it

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2018 9:53 AM

I’m guessing for the East squad today.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Re: New Story: Clemson commits, including "crazy good" Trevor Lawrence, on display at Army game

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 9:34 AM

Will be fun watching these Tiger commits at the Army game today. Hope we get 2-3 more before Feb.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 1:56 PM

2 interceptions for TL today against best High school talents. Going to need to grow tremendously in order to start on day one over Kelly Bryant

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2018 2:50 PM

Keep in mind this is an exhibition game, nothing else. Neither offense is lighting it up. And it looks to me like Trevor's offensive line is Swiss cheese. Plenty of quick, in your face pressure by the other squad.

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2018 3:12 PM

Looks like our offensive line on Monday night.

"I think I can help the team out..."

[3]
Posted: Jan 6, 2018 10:36 AM

TLaw.jpg(54.6 K)

Trevor Lawrence.

THIS is the beginning...

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Re: "I think I can help the team out..."

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2018 10:44 AM

Great shirt! A lot of BEASTS are going to be Tigers!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death?" - Little Mac 62

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2018 11:28 AM

Is Justin Fields in the ...well , field there ?
I noticed they were calling TLaw the best QB in the country again ...and I bet JF would like to set the record straight once and for all .

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

tigerdug a grave? Bury that thought!***

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 1:26 PM

military_donation.jpg

Can't wait to see Josh Bulk in Orange!

Posted: Jan 6, 2018 12:28 PM

All indications are that he will be a beast.

Replies: 12  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
4800 people have read this post