»
Topic: New Story: Brownell on playing the Gamecocks: "It should be sold out tomorrow"
Replies: 14   Last Post: Dec 19, 2017 9:02 PM by: Tiger5
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

New Story: Brownell on playing the Gamecocks: "It should be sold out tomorrow"

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 2:26 PM

Brownell on playing the Gamecocks: "It should be sold out tomorrow"

Clemson and South Carolina renew acquaintances on the hardwood Tuesday night when the 9-1 Tigers host the 8-2 Gamecocks in Littlejohn Coliseum. South Carolina is coming off a 10-day break for exams while Clemson is fresh off Saturday’s upset of then-No. 22 Florida in Miami. The meeting marks the 168th all-time between the two schools and will be broadcast on ESPN2. Full Story »

Really dumb to schedule rivalry game AFTER exams

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 5:22 PM

Students are gone & even the adults are having Christmas parties, shopping and all kinds of family activities. Should have had this game last weekend to give a "study break" for the students.

Re: Really dumb to schedule rivalry game AFTER exams

[4]
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 6:11 PM

good old coachmac has all the answers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Really dumb to schedule rivalry game AFTER exams

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 5:04 PM

If you mean this past weekend then most of the students would have been long gone...it's a Tuesday night so I highly doubt anyone is having a Christmas party or family activities. And adults can take this as a "shopping break" and reward their children for good grades by taking them to a game.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

LOL, yes all the families are having Tuesday parties

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 9:00 PM

and loads of families activities. Shouldn’t you be at yours instead of on the computer?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Don't care if this game is scheduled for

[4]
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 5:45 PM

Christmas Eve or July 4th----Clemson's basketball coach SHOULD NOT have to be shilling for a crowd.

I'm thinking about making the 3 & 1/2 hr drive with no ticket myself

Ridiculous....won't be surprised if there's a large gamecock contingent in LJ tomorrow night once word is out and it lessens our home court advantage

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

BB is way off....

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 5:55 PM

Only one of these two schools has a great football program...That’s obvious.

Great Game Coming Up___________________

[2]
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 6:30 PM

Mrs.Monk & I will be there cheering for the TIGERS -- plenty of tickets and there is not a bad seat in the house** See yall there !!!!

Re: New Story: Brownell on playing the Gamecocks: "It should be sold out tomorrow"

[1]
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 9:24 PM

He’s right. We had 80,000 for football games.

Students or not, 10,000 for a huge game against our rival when we’re 9-1 should be a piece of cake.

Re: New Story: Brownell on playing the Gamecocks: "It should be sold out tomorrow"

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 4:54 PM

Not a great analogy. Football games are 1) A great team, 2) Played while students are at school, 3)On a Saturday.

Watching a mediocre program on a Tuesday night is not a priority for most.

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 5:05 PM

Wow, you must have a busy life if you have so much going on on a Tuesday that you can't pay $25 to watch a 9-1 basketball team against our rivals after coming off a big win against a tourney team in Florida.

Glad people didn't have that mindset in 2010 when our football team went 6-7.

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 5:28 PM

If you live any where close to Tigertown you owe it to the team and coaches to attent this game on a Tuesday night.

If this isn’t a sell out game a lot of tigernetters are merely fans and not supporters of my university.

We are Clemson. We are better than that.

We have no choice but to schedule a mediocre coot

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 9:02 PM

program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

New ticket prices

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 8:56 PM

Deer BB,

I can't afford your new facility ticket prices until after I get all my Christmas $$. Bring back the Holiday ticket pricing and you might get your sell out crowd.

Sincerely,

TT13

military_donation.jpg

Don’t know if serious...

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 8:58 PM

$25 isn’t expensive...

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 LOWER LEVEL North Season Tickets. Sec S, row K. Near the start of Sec R. $985ea. Located in Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2664 people have read this post