Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Poll, Trump underwater with everybody, including Reps.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 443

New Poll, Trump underwater with everybody, including Reps.

Jun 5, 2020, 4:01 PM

It's an ABC/Ipsos Poll so you may ignore at your leisure if it interferes with your pre-conceived ideas
"74% of Americans view George Floyd's death as an underlying racial injustice problem: POLL."

<

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Poll, Trump underwater with everybody, including Reps.

Jun 5, 2020, 4:04 PM

thats terrible

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting, a few questions?

Jun 5, 2020, 4:08 PM

1) Do you have any analysis on reasons contributing to democrats disapproval of his handling of COVID-19?

2) Do you have any analysis on reasons contributing to republicans disapproval of his handling of COVID-19?

3) Do the statistics on George Floyd have any kind of connection to Trump's approval rating?

4) Is there a difference between Trump's approval rating now and his approval rating when he got elected?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK but I'm glad most people tune you and others out

Jun 5, 2020, 4:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give me $4,000,000,000,000 and I'll tune everyone out.***

Jun 5, 2020, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 4:59 PM

Probably even more so this time than last time, there is absolutely no way I’m telling a pollster an honest answer related to Trump.

The polls were terribly wrong last time and I expect they will be wrong this time. I suspect the idea is to try and sway low information voters who would generally want to go along with what everyone else is doing. So keep putting these out there. It might change a mind or two.

The dems worst nightmare is the economy improving and millions of people not permanently losing their jobs. Today must have been terrible for you hearing how so many people were re-employed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 5, 2020, 6:19 PM

Well that's it...it's over now......just like when Hellary had a 95% chance of winning. LMAO

Note to Felix: put yourt Vegas money on Trump....don't be a dumb-dumb...Your wishful thinking is going to raise havoc with your psyche, come November!! I see a padded room in your future!! Hey, hydroxychloroquine might be of help

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 6:23 PM

should be a massive turnout to support trump after all the shenanigans the left has cooked up over the years

what will be the next crisis?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 7:48 PM

Corona Murder Hornet Justice?

But in all likelihood though, any hurricanes that make landfall this summer will have been personally hand-crafted by President Trump. They will disproportionately affect lower income people of color (unlike every other natural disaster) and whatever the President decides to do, or doesn’t decide to do, will be wrong and all the blood will be on his hands.

Signed,
the MSM - neutral unbiased truth tellers and definitely NOT the enemy of the people. Seriously you guys, we don’t pick sides.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I'm sending him a snorkel via Amazon.

Jun 5, 2020, 7:44 PM

He has time to climb out on the sand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 7:48 AM

But how many of those people really truly care and see the issue as a major priority in their lives? I don't. It's not relevant to my life.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 443
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic