Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rough start for los bravos. 4-0 3 homeruns surrendered in first
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Rough start for los bravos. 4-0 3 homeruns surrendered in first

Sep 10, 2019, 7:35 PM

Fried had been on fire.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's ugly . . . Better get my butt in gear . . .

Sep 10, 2019, 7:43 PM

If you're going to fall behind in a game . . . I guess early is better than late . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

come on Riley . . .

Sep 10, 2019, 8:12 PM

Just give us a fly ball to tie the score . . .

tie game***

Sep 10, 2019, 8:13 PM

New Life Mr Fried . . .

Sep 10, 2019, 8:17 PM

Buckle down and let's win this thing!!!

Great Fried article I posted earlier, but I'm sure it got covered and many Braves fans won't see it:

https://www.mlb.com/news/max-fried-s-curveball-is-the-braves-coolest-pitch

Acuna does some dumb stuff. Instead of picking the ball up and

Sep 10, 2019, 8:25 PM

throwing it back in he stands there and gives up a inside the park hr. Great play to go get the ball but then he botched it.

Forgot. Also shows what happens when you hustle as the Phillie dude did.

Sep 10, 2019, 8:27 PM

Our guys dont do that. See acuna earlier getting pulled. And just in this game dude had a triple and didnt run out of the box.

Snit giving O'Day a shot . . .

Sep 10, 2019, 9:13 PM

Anxious to see how he does . . .

Dang, One pitch . . . One out and O'Day is done . . . Minter

The book on Dickerson is "don't pitch him inside" . . . Minter did and paid the price!!!

Re: Snit giving O'Day a shot . . .

Sep 10, 2019, 9:44 PM

Why not leave O’Day in to see what happens. Worse thing he could do would be to give up the long ball,, well guess what. Just don’t understand Snits moves sometimes- I know they have the metrics but sometimes you go with the hot arm.

Guess the druids appeared after that wonderful article. Didn’t get to watch but was he just hanging them in the first inning. Seemed to settle down after the crooked number.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Camargo narrows the gap . . . by going yard

Sep 10, 2019, 9:57 PM

Guessing Snit just wants to get O'Day use to being called on . . . there's a reason I'm not a MLB Manager but I'm with you . . . He would have faced another until he faultered . . .

On another front . . .

Sep 10, 2019, 10:12 PM

The Twins have dropped 2 in the 7th and 3 in the 8th on Washington . . . Nats hitting in the Top of 9th down 5-0

Braves battled back from a shaky start and fall short . . . But the number to clinch still got lower . . .

The race for the pennant in the NL East is effectively over.

Sep 11, 2019, 9:04 AM

With 16 games remaining and trailing the Braves by 9.5 games, the Nationals would have to go 7 - 0 in their next seven games to have any mathematical chance of catching the Braves which seems unlikely considering they play the second-hardest remaining schedule among playoff contenders.

That said, the Braves can't lose focus and just start mailing it in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic