Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Decootment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,528

New Decootment

Feb 2, 2015, 8:43 PM

Damon Arnette to Ohio State.

What time is the Key announcement? This is getting fun ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10:00 so I'm guessing LSU.***

Feb 2, 2015, 8:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

live Fox Sports South show at 10pm

Feb 2, 2015, 8:49 PM

646 on DirecTV, check your local listings.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice post -***

Feb 2, 2015, 8:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: live Fox Sports South show at 10pm

Feb 2, 2015, 8:57 PM [ in reply to live Fox Sports South show at 10pm ]

Is this tonight at 10?

Re: live Fox Sports South show at 10pm

Feb 2, 2015, 9:03 PM

http://www.foxsports.com/south/story/the-new-college-football-show-next-class-2015-continues-with-more-live-commitments-013015

ATLANTA -- The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2015 presented by Hyundai will return Monday, Feb. 2 at 10 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South with scheduled live commitments from two of the top recruiting prospects from the state of Georgia: Arden Key and Chris Williamson.

Key, a four-star defensive end from Hapeville Charter High School (College Park, Ga.), is the No. 9-ranked defensive end in the 2015 recruiting class, according to Scout.com. He will be choosing between Auburn, LSU, Georgia and South Carolina.

Williamson, a three-star cornerback from Gainesville High School (Gainesville, Ga.), is the No. 3-ranked cornerback in the 2015 recruiting class, according to Scout.com. He will be choosing between California, Florida, Michigan and North Carolina.

In addition to Key and Williamson, four-star defensive end Jalen Dalton, a senior at West Forsyth High School (Clemmons, N.C.) will be featured on the show. Dalton is the No. 10 defensive end in the country, according to Scout.com and is currently committed to North Carolina.

Monday's show will also feature the following recruiting analysts:
-- Brandon Huffman, a national recruiting analyst for Scout.com, to discuss the latest recruiting news out of the Pac-12.
-- Danny Park, a recruiting analyst for InsideTennessee.com, to break down University of Tennessee's 2015 class and what to expect from the Volunteers on National Signing Day.

Following Monday's episode of Next Class 2015, the series finale will air on National Signing Day -- Wednesday, Feb. 4 -- live at 6 p.m. ET.

Re: New Decootment

Feb 2, 2015, 8:47 PM

I think its either 9 or 10....thats good news TOO!!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Decootment

Feb 2, 2015, 8:48 PM

so that is 10, correct

slumdog aint gonna like this...may hurt his haid.***

Feb 2, 2015, 8:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

link

Feb 2, 2015, 8:50 PM

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2015/2/2/7957345/damon-arnette-commits-to-ohio-state-flips-from-south-carolina

I'm sure Korninhispoop is all over this one...

Feb 2, 2015, 8:51 PM

Not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow...Embarrassing for the Coots....

Feb 2, 2015, 8:52 PM

they will have to win really big next year to regain recruiting and public relations momentum...otherwise, old ball sac is just getting really old ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots, y'all are better off without him!

Feb 2, 2015, 8:57 PM

This guy is probably a winner and wants to win now, so it wasn't going to work out anyway. Good news is y'all don't have to lose another transfer in the end. WINNING! :)

~JKB

Re: I would tell that Key kid to leave and not let he door

Feb 2, 2015, 9:17 PM

hit him in the rear. Would not want him around. I'll bet that that he will be trouble wherever he goes.

bloodbath, still showing 30 commits

Feb 2, 2015, 8:58 PM

some more players are gonna get fired

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,528
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic