Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not sure if this is tigernet but will take my chances
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,450

Not sure if this is tigernet but will take my chances

Nov 17, 2020, 9:42 AM

Reading Dabo's comments, we pretty much know Ladson is out until ACCCG. He says Ngata is our best WR, but I was unclear if that meant he was good to go this week? Same with other injuries. We know Skalski is out and I would gander to say Tyler won't play either.

So, do we expect to see Williams getting a lot of targets? I hope so. Imo, he and Trevor need the chemistry. Last time I remember the bored being distracted and enamored with uscjr and zero focus on our game was 2017 cuse. Hope that doesn't bite us. Dissapointed in tnet staff enamoured more with Dabo's relationship with Will vs Fla St week.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not sure if this is tigernet but will take my chances

Nov 17, 2020, 9:45 AM

Ummmmmmmm ..... don't think the bored being distracted has anything to do with how the team prepares and plays against an opponent. Staff is not enamored with Will Muschamp in any form or fashion.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes yes we have to focus!

Nov 17, 2020, 9:53 AM

Or the boreds will cost us another game!

COMON PEOPLE. FOCUS!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re right TD!

Nov 17, 2020, 2:30 PM

I’ll own it. Got to get my head in the game and stop daydreaming! After the NC in 16 I got starry eyed and look what happened two weeks ago and back in January. No excuses.

Nov 17, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Not sure if this is tigernet but will take my chances ]

Well dadgum! I thought that all that was/is Clemson had to go through the bored and the bored ruled all. So disappointing!??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize...

Nov 17, 2020, 9:49 AM

that the boards level of focus has absolutely no impact or bearing on how the team prepares and/or plays?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Watch it BigCUFan

Nov 17, 2020, 2:33 PM

Sheriff Boz will lock you up and you’ll end up on trial in Fanville.

Message was edited by: TigerJS®

Nov 17, 2020, 10:05 AM

cootnet since the firing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never too late for the "bored needs to focus" posts...

Nov 17, 2020, 10:11 AM

also, pigs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nov 17, 2020, 10:15 AM

So if you just joined Tigernet, how were you following it in 2017?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

take it easy man

Nov 17, 2020, 10:17 AM

Re: take it easy man

Nov 17, 2020, 10:23 AM

I expect the Tigers to roll into FSU with a red raging case of the raw behind, looking to kicking butts and taking names, They have had two weeks to stew over there loss and are looking to take it out on someone.

Here's what I'm wondering...

Nov 17, 2020, 10:40 AM

I'm wondering if Stanley is creating a scok with the word "gal" in it to try and throw B-Meist® off his trail. Is that a possibility?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Here's what I'm wondering...

Nov 17, 2020, 10:45 AM

I just thought the OP was related to Braden Galalway.

Nov 17, 2020, 1:02 PM

Ok ok, took my meds and you all are right. My apologies. Btw- wasn't talking about Dabo, the staff, or the players. Just the tigernet staff asking Dabo what he thought about muscoot firing.... That's all.

As for the bored, yes, I've read it from time to time. Maybe it's just me, coots firing another coach is about like wash st firing another one. Both kinda irrelevant to me. Point taken. T h banks.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,450
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic