Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jack Leggett
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,488

Jack Leggett

Mar 30, 2013, 7:59 PM

Can somebody explain why Coach Leggett waited until,8 runs 10 hits to pull Gosset

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when's the last time he pitched?***

Mar 30, 2013, 8:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have mind readers on TigerNet?***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never question Leggett

He is a Hall of Fame coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never question Leggett

Mar 30, 2013, 8:52 PM

AND ... never compare Clemson with UNC. It is a documented fact that they play by different rules, and are allowed to get by with it by the NCAA. I don't believe that Clemson gives full scholarships in baseball to any one player. Correct me if I am wrong.It would be interesting to know how many on the tarheel nine were denied admission to Clemson. Perhaps none since the money is so good there and classroom attendance isn't requ9red!

I am anxious to see how the NCAA and ACC react to the confederate flag issue that arose this week in North Carolina.

Mar 30, 2013, 8:55 PM

^^SMH^^

We have officially hit a new low. Now we are getting out recruited by UNC because they are cheaters. HOLY #### #### MOTHER ######

Mar 30, 2013, 9:03 PM

I know you are a baseball expert Pson but I know the game pretty well myself. I have lived in North Carolina and coached baseball at some level for most of fifty years so I am somewhat aware of what goes on up here. I expect that I have had more contact with players in the ACC than you have. I have had guys who played for me go to UNC so I know what goes on there and other places. I have had a kid go to Notre Dame and later became first team all ACC in baseball and football so you don't need to share your knowledge with me. If you can't support Coach Leggett and his team ....... see ya!

Re: No doubt you are a long time Clemson supporter but it

Mar 30, 2013, 9:06 PM

is getting harder and harder to support Jack as he continues to back up with this program.

Mar 30, 2013, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Never question Leggett ]

Forest,

Im calling bs on this. Your telling me that the reason we are getting beat by UNC is because they are using illegal recruiting tactics? That would be the dumbest #### that UNC would ever do considering they are currently under NCAA watch for what they did in their football program. I get they may be fully functioning morons but nobody is going to risk everything for their baseball program.

I am confused how you had a kid go to ND and then become all ACC in baseball and football. Are you saying he transferred....because ND is not in the ACC yet.

Mar 31, 2013, 8:37 AM

The 'kid was a quarterback at ND but saw that he was not going to be 'the' guy in South Bend .. therefore he transferred to UVA and became an all league outfielder and defensive back. He is now an MD!

And, for the record, nonsense has been going on in Chapel Hill for years. I coached a kid who was promised to be admitted to unc as a medical student. He never was and is now a prison guard. All ACC center a few years ago. I can name many others but you are convinced that coach L has lost it as a coach so why try to convince you that Clemson is number one .... to me? Join IPTAY! Support Clemson.

BTW.The heels were on probation in 1957 for their national championship in basketball. A loooong time ago.

Mar 31, 2013, 11:27 AM

CU Class of 06
IPTAY Member
CU Football and Baseball Season Ticket Holder

I support Clemson to another level. Don't tell me about support. Just have a serious problem with a coach who took a vacation on the trail. Nobody is going to convince me otherwise on that one.

Mar 31, 2013, 11:31 AM

back at it before noon. you must be in heaven. i checked this morning at work to see if you even went to bed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2013, 11:36 AM

Irony. A dude bitching about posting was in the exact same thread last night and is now on at the same time posting today......but is crying about when I post.

Well played #####. Well played.

Mar 31, 2013, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Never question Leggett ]

what confederate flag issue ?

Mar 31, 2013, 10:29 AM

Earlier last week the state of N.C. hung the 'stars and bars' in the state senate to commemorate some kind of historical moment in the state. Perhaps it was the 150th anniversary of the war between the states (nothing civil about it). I can't remember the event but there has been some friction since the historical society made this change.

How many hits and runs did the Confederate flag........

Mar 31, 2013, 11:11 AM

have for UNC yesterday moron? What other non-issues can you come up with? Yes, the American Civil War was 150 years ago and NC was part of the Confederacy of Southern States. It's history and heritage, not racism. Tired of people who were not even alive then trying to make a big issue out of it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many hits and runs did the Confederate flag........

Mar 31, 2013, 11:50 AM

I am not trying to make an issue of anything. Most of us feel as though the state of S.C. has been made a scapegoat in this flag controversy. I was just commenting on a similar issue in a neighboring state.
Moron? I will match wits with you any day on any subject.

I add nothing to

Mar 30, 2013, 9:08 PM

What you just said

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This entire thread is absurd!*****

Mar 31, 2013, 10:33 AM

Re: Jack Leggett

Mar 31, 2013, 12:00 PM

B 4 he jacks U. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,488
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic