Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum on another possible Clemson-Alabama rematch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum on another possible Clemson-Alabama rematch

Oct 2, 2017, 1:57 PM

WATCH: Finebaum on another possible Clemson-Alabama rematch

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum on another possible Clemson-Alabama rematch

Oct 2, 2017, 2:02 PM

It hurts you to say that doesn't it, PAWL?

I KNOW Finebaum doesn't want it....

Oct 2, 2017, 2:02 PM

but I'm sure he'd ne fine with Bama-OhSt for 5 years straight.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I KNOW Finebaum doesn't want it....

Oct 2, 2017, 3:24 PM

No doubt. I've never seen a man try so hard, and yet fail to appear intelligent as this goob.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I KNOW Finebaum doesn't want it....

Oct 2, 2017, 3:25 PM

He reminds me of Bernie Sanders.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2017, 2:05 PM

Idiot. He's ok with and thinks it's good for college football when Bama is there every year but not when they have to face a quality opponent who can physically beat them in the trenches at their own game.

Oct 2, 2017, 2:16 PM

His market is the SEC. when saben retires, there will be a 3 year lull into an abyss the sec will have to go through. Pawl, is sabens biggest fan right now. Not good for PAWL and the sec network if Satan retires.

Oct 2, 2017, 2:27 PM

One consistent thing about Finebaum, he just diappoints.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2017, 2:42 PM

The possibility of Georgia upsetting Alabama in the SEC title game and joining Clemson in the CFP title game is not out of the question. The last two wins in particular have been dominant, but so has Bama's. I'm glad that the best we'll face for the rest of the year is a FSU, NCSU, or possibly Miami. Let's just hope for no "Pitt game" this year because I'm not sure there won't be four undefeateds at that point.

Oct 2, 2017, 2:44 PM

We could face VT again in ACC championship too yeah? Never like facing a team twice even though we looked dominant Saturday night.

Oct 2, 2017, 9:23 PM

It's easer to beat a team twice

Oct 2, 2017, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum on another possible Clemson-Alabama rematch ]

UGA lol who have they played? Nama would curd stomp them

And when he says another team...

Oct 2, 2017, 2:50 PM

he means another team to play against Bama... cause he loves them.... Biblically.

He knows Nick Saban, Biblicaly too.

Oct 2, 2017, 3:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just spewed from that pic.

Oct 2, 2017, 4:08 PM

That's an image I really wish I had not seen. Urgggh, yeah , gonna be a while in therapy now

Re: And when he says another team...

Oct 2, 2017, 3:30 PM [ in reply to And when he says another team... ]

You gotta figure he has like minded associates somewhere in that network for them to even pose such a leading question as this. More fake news.

Oct 2, 2017, 2:50 PM

Wow, Corso picked CU on gameday and Finebaum putting Clemson in the same universe as Alabama. Are we living in the matrix?

Oct 2, 2017, 3:08 PM

So the message is similar to Dabo's when the ACC didn't have a good reputation: schedule the games and win. Clemson did just that.

Georgia's improved, but I just don't think it's as much them as it is their opposition. LSU has proven to be cold spit, which means Mississippi State is only slightly warmer. Tennessee is EXACTLY who I thought they were, a bunch of Butches....

Georgia has to get Florida out of their heads, then tackle Auburn. They're not nearly good enough to look beyond the next game.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2017, 3:07 PM

I can handle it if we could just eliminate seeing or hearing anymore Finebaum

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC homers

Oct 2, 2017, 3:14 PM

Finebaum is an idiot. I value his opinion about as much as I do that dummy "Steben A. Smiff. "

Re: Amen***

Oct 2, 2017, 6:49 PM

I'll make a call right now.

Oct 2, 2017, 3:18 PM

Clemson can't afford to lose if they hope to get back to the CFP and here's why. If Bama and Georgia face off in the SEC Championship and you come out with either one or two one loss teams, I will guarantee you that the powers that be will do everything they can to figure out a way to force Both SEC teams into the playoff and leave a one-loss Clemson out. I think they want an all SEC national championship and provided Georgia keeps rolling they have a good chance of setting that up. Georgia looks good, don't get me wrong, and if they legitimately earn the spot that's one thing. I don't trust ESPN and Finebaum's statement to me indicates ESPN will try to avoid Clemson-Bama III. We'll see.

Re: I'll make a call right now.

Oct 2, 2017, 3:32 PM

I think Georgia will look much more pedestrian against some quality competition.

Oct 2, 2017, 4:24 PM [ in reply to I'll make a call right now. ]

Prediction...Georgia finishes with 2 (or more) losses.

Oct 2, 2017, 9:25 PM [ in reply to I'll make a call right now. ]

Wrong

Oct 2, 2017, 3:24 PM

Hate to look at this nut if this takes place ever day..

I think the fans will be fine as long as Bama loses***

Oct 2, 2017, 3:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New blood could be UGA v Clemson --- sorry bama***

Oct 2, 2017, 3:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New blood could be UGA v Clemson --- sorry bama***

Oct 2, 2017, 8:10 PM

I would leverage every dollar I had to go see us versus Georgia in Atlanta for the national championship

Oct 2, 2017, 3:39 PM

I believe Finebaum is totally wrong here. A rubber match between Clemson and Alabama may attain the highest interest of any college football game ever. After we best Bama, the college football world can look for a new face for a new rivalry. We aren't exiting this level anytime soon.

Oct 2, 2017, 4:15 PM

This is a rivalry that could be looked back on like some people look at Miami vs. FSU or Texas vs. USC type rivalries from back in the day. No matter what happens I bet this gets parlayed into a home and home + neutral site, 3 game series in the 2030s or something.

Rematch could be the highest watched game ever. Fu Finebum***

Oct 2, 2017, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum on another possible Clemson-Alabama rematch ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never in a million years did I think we would ever

Oct 2, 2017, 3:42 PM

Be so elite that people would bring up the fact that they are tired of seeing us in the national championship every year! Haha Its great to be a Tiger

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This

Oct 2, 2017, 6:30 PM

Although I'm not sure they're tired of us. More tired of 'bama. Droll tide.

Oct 2, 2017, 3:46 PM

I don't care who's in the playoffs and National Championship game against Clemson. Just another chance to show the world what the rest of us have know about this team. Everyone doubted this team would be anything better than 3-2 at this point in the season with the exception of Clemson fan's. They are learning real quick that Clemson is here to stay and the only way to stop that is to have Dabo leave of Bama. That's why all the take last week about Dabo taking Satan's spot in Bama. It this point they are starting to realize that Dabo has built a dynasty at Clemson and it is here to stay until he leaves. That is really bothering all of ESPN and especially Bama fans. Seeing as Dabo is supposed to be one of them and they may never beat him again. Go Tigers.

Oct 2, 2017, 8:14 PM

I JUST HOPE WE DRAW,,,,OKL & MAYFIELD IN THE ROSE BOWL,,,OUR D WILL FINISH, THE COCKY 6, WHO MIGHT BE GIVEN THE HT.....THIS YEAR/////

null

Oct 2, 2017, 4:14 PM

I personally would love to make it back to the championship and play against someone other than Alabama, but a rubber match to break the 1-1 tie would be cool too. I'd love to see Penn State make it, or persoanlly I'd love to see Georgia in the playoff because I think all of our strengths neutralize their offensive strengths, and their defense would probably provide a real test for our O. Their defense is probably comparable to Auburn's if not a little better.

I'm sure that he can get Saban to sit out the playoffs

Oct 2, 2017, 4:21 PM

so Clemson can play some new blood. Afterall its in the best interest of the college football fan.

Most fans want to see best of 3, Finebum does not want to

Oct 2, 2017, 4:28 PM

see Bama beat again!

Why is he employed? Dabo did you get that message? Big

Oct 2, 2017, 5:01 PM

dumbo ears does not think America wants to see a 3 peat....REAAAAALLY PAUL? What a tool you are.

If you scared Paul just say you scared

Oct 2, 2017, 6:48 PM

I mean, let's be honest, he doesn't mind Bama going every year. He loves that, but he doesn't want Clemson destroying them again.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic