Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Is Deshaun Watson the Best QB in the Nation?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Is Deshaun Watson the Best QB in the Nation?

Jul 17, 2015, 10:12 AM

WATCH: Is Deshaun Watson the Best QB in the Nation?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Is Deshaun Watson the Best QB in the Nation?

Jul 17, 2015, 10:19 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes.***

Jul 17, 2015, 10:21 AM

Re: yes.***

Jul 17, 2015, 10:24 AM

What was the score when DeShaun Watson and Jacoby Brisette played last year ? I forgot to check from my position in the north stands .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 17, 2015, 10:23 AM

Brissett and Golson better than Watson?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait for Deshaun to make all these morons eat their words.

null

Jul 17, 2015, 5:52 PM

LOL, Golson threw more INT's than DW4 threw TD passes. Go ask Jimbo and the NC State coach which QB they would rather have. DW4

Can we make sure Deshaun sees this?***

Jul 17, 2015, 10:23 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Re: Can we make sure Deshaun sees this?***

Jul 17, 2015, 10:48 AM

I'd pay to see DW4's reaction to seeing this video.

Re: Can we make sure Deshaun sees this?***

Jul 17, 2015, 11:11 AM

You can... they sell them on a per game basis and you can also get the full season.

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Rhetorical questions are annoying***

Jul 17, 2015, 10:26 AM

Why did they even discuss it... ? WE know.***

Jul 17, 2015, 10:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2015, 10:40 AM

The ONLY thing they got right was, "let him play a full season", which I agree with. But, based on what little we saw last year, he's definitely better than the others they listed.

Cirminiello's response is one thing. He is not saying he is

Jul 17, 2015, 10:44 AM

not the best. He just says he has not proven it to him, and there are some concerns. Flutak on the other hand is a joke.

"Hes not even the best in his division"

Jul 17, 2015, 10:46 AM

Jacoby Brissett and Everett Golson

EL OH EL!

Do I remember correctly?

Jul 17, 2015, 11:34 AM

Didn't Golson get benched in the 2nd quarter of their game with USC and didn't even start in their bowl game? Also, I can't remember how many TDs Brissett have on us last year (not counting the one to Beasley).

How are these 2 guys better than Watson?

Re: "Hes not even the best in his division"

Jul 18, 2015, 7:23 AM [ in reply to "Hes not even the best in his division" ]

I think it's perfectly understandable to say it's too early to call him the best in the nation. But to put him below these other QBs just makes the guy's argument ridiculous.

Jul 17, 2015, 10:47 AM

That Flutak guy is an idiotic a$$clown. 3 QB's at OU better? Everett? Golson?

Really?

What a moran.

This is what I feel when I watch these morons

Jul 17, 2015, 11:20 AM

Wonder of either of these guys checked DW's stats when

Jul 17, 2015, 11:21 AM

he was blitzed....assuming that he was under more pressure then. His completion percentage went up by about 10%.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2015, 11:36 AM

Everybody pay close attention to those two hacks. Yea right, they can't even pronounce Clemson properly. So what do they really know about Clemson or any of our players when they can't spell Clemson correctly to Google anything about Clemson or our players. Wow what a pair of hacks, I have seen a better pair hanging from a cow with foot in mouth disease, that will have their own A$S handed to them after a full season of DW4 stats!!! I will send them their little sound bite back to them after the season to use their own words to bite them in the A$SES... After I Googled clemzen, I understand their knowledge of Clemson a little better.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/clemzen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to hear this.

Jul 17, 2015, 11:36 AM

Now someone send this to DW. Put that chip on his shoulder.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jul 17, 2015, 11:54 AM

Rich Cirminiello's points were legit. Even though I've 100% bought into the hype, I admit it's best to let Watson play more extensively before we start crowning him the best QB in the land. However Pete Fuitak looks pretty pathetic going with the troll-job. Watson is the third best in the division behind Golson and Brissett? Does that make him the 7th best QB in the whole ACC if we consider Kaaya, Thomas and Williams?

Get a better schtick. The fake Mel Kiper hair mixed with Skip Bayless' mouth isn't working.

Love it. Plz keep sleeping on, and telling the nation we're incapable.

Jul 17, 2015, 12:00 PM

Gonna do wonders for the nastiness and chip on the shoulder mentality of this team, which = playoffs.

I posted about Fiutak and CFN.Scout the other day.

Jul 17, 2015, 12:12 PM

Fiutak is one of their lead writers. He must have some type of connection to the coots.

See my post:

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17477727

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

What these dimwits undervalue is who DW4 is throwing to ....***

Jul 17, 2015, 12:23 PM

The guy on the left, have no clue of his name

Jul 17, 2015, 12:26 PM

I bet has never watched Watson play. Either that, or he is just VERY bad at recognizing talent, but I suspect that he has never watched Watson play.

Just another instance of lazy journalism.

...and we all know he's knows more than the NFL scouts.***

Jul 17, 2015, 12:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol..."has to mesh with new OC"...like he was in a better situation as a true freshman

Jul 17, 2015, 3:23 PM

last year.

Along with all the previous mentioned stuff and was that an OSU butthurt jab, "there's three at OSU that are better,"?

After watching this video...

Jul 17, 2015, 3:31 PM

maybe Clemson should just forget about the 015 season.

These guys sound like they really know what they're talking about...

NOT!!!

ugh.
who cares.

YEP, WHO CARES! the one on the left is a coot fan!***

Jul 18, 2015, 6:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who are these CLOWNS?????????

Jul 17, 2015, 3:38 PM

This should motivate our entire team, and in particular, Watson and Hyatt.

Never heard of these guys. Next.***

Jul 17, 2015, 3:45 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Whats doorability?

Jul 17, 2015, 7:12 PM

is that some kind of new stat? and who is this dahhhbo people keep refering too?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So Glad Someone Finally said it!!!!

Jul 17, 2015, 10:56 PM

Because it couldn't have been said at a better time. Now, Watson gets to play this over and over....and us it a "Game Day Food!!!"

Hopefully he shares this with his o-line as well.......

ALLIN!!!

Some valid truths here...not what was said!

Jul 18, 2015, 2:33 AM

He won't watch this...he won't see this! The reason why is cause he doesn't care cause he knows he's one if not the best. The only freshman I seen throw bullet darts on a rope right over SEC linebacker ear holes in his first five snaps for 40 yard td's that's for dang sure. He is watch carefully and even at the Open they were praising him over those other QB right in front of them.....NO one cared about Ohio States QBs they were watching Watson....Including pro scouts! I recall before he got hurt cause CHAD Morris like to run the hell out of him, ESPN gameday said he was to be the face of college football...they said he was something special....I never heard stuff like that about Golson or that weak a$$ QB from State....lol, that's a joke right there! That one guy is clearly a hater it shows about how he talks about.....It's like Watson is the guy who broke is lil girl heart and he hates him no matter what he's done.......TURD! Honestly, If we had done like FSU with Winston and just told the mulleted interception machine that he was just gonna be the fg holder cause the number one QB recruit in the nation was coming we might have made the college football playoff.....Dabo is a great guy but #### I'd like to have Georgia and FSU back with Watson starting the whole time.....plus, I like how the guys called the bowl game...it was the great parts of the offense, without Chad Morris dipsy due never works slowly developing plays.....Chad called some crazy plays, when it was like #### DUDE just run a friggin dive play on the one inch line he showed now ballz in the redzone we got big backs now.... Plus, they need to let him (Watson) run free when the pocket breaks down, not the signature chad Morris concuss the QB POWER O designed QB dive or off tackle plays SMH (shaking my head) lucky Boyd was bigger than the Linebackers. We maybe better off cause I think chad got in his own way sometimes saying "I run my system".....ummmm, well everyone even billie up in New England makes adjustments....just saying. I think Clemson maybe better off!

Re: Some valid truths here...not what was said!

Jul 18, 2015, 6:27 PM

I could analyze their comments like the three QBs from Ohio State (We beat one, VT beat the other, and the third played against subpar defensive back ends) or the kid from NC State (Who had his worse outing verses an ACC team in orange not named Syracuse) or the "new" QB at FSU (who hasn't even won the starting position and probably will not over Maguire), but it is a waste of time.

Secondly, Chad Morris wasn't that bad of a coach. He just got stuck in his play calling. And if a team never adjusted to what he was calling, why would he change it? Think about the South Carolina game. Jet sweep swept them to hire a new d coordinator. It doesn't matter because what the "Trio" did with a QB that was a shell of himself in 30 days tells me we are in good hands with someone as talented as Watson.

Finally, I can understand what the two analyst are saying. Which is why I hope they all watch it. Nothing like being underappreciated to get them ready to serve a can of idiot juice to two people who know jack squat about what is going on at Clemson.....

Yes. Bump. ******

Jul 18, 2015, 8:02 AM

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic