Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nerds!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Nerds!

Aug 28, 2019, 10:55 AM

Look at these dorks...

and these...

and my all-time favorite...

Hey guys, if you've never even touched a bewbee stand by this old timey car thingy for a picture...

That night when the physics lab study group got turnt...

When nerds have one too many white claws...

I mean, not like hot, but like Georgia Tech hot...

Daheyull is this nerd doing? ...

Oh man, I can't believe we skipped Comicon for this...

Geez, Clemson by a million.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

XT gonna enjoy this...***

Aug 28, 2019, 11:00 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only GA Tech students who have touched a bewb

Aug 28, 2019, 11:02 AM

are the girls.....

Was gonna ax where are all the pretty girls but

Aug 28, 2019, 11:02 AM

You answered that too. Thorough argument canceller

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They All Look The Same!!!

Aug 28, 2019, 11:12 AM

Every picture I see nerds, nerds, nerds. They all look the same from picture to picture. I really tried to go back and forth between pictures to see if they are the same nerds, but I can't tell.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Re: They All Look The Same!!!

Aug 28, 2019, 12:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: They All Look The Same!!!

Aug 28, 2019, 12:42 PM

"We build bridges and tunnels, not football teams".

Re: Was gonna ax where are all the pretty girls but

Aug 28, 2019, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Was gonna ax where are all the pretty girls but ]

Hey now, nerdy half good/not that bad looking let you do some strange things to them. The older you get the more you look back on those moments and think how good it was

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL! So, only eight hot girls on GT's entire campus?

Aug 28, 2019, 12:45 PM

Dat's funny write dere!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL... That 5th picture!

Aug 28, 2019, 1:06 PM

There are even equations and formulas and what not in the background. You can't make this stuff up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Nerds!

Aug 28, 2019, 1:19 PM

Go easy on the nerds... sure, they need to lose as often as possible but that is about it. Beyond Wake, they tend to be the second least obnoxious fanbase we deal with. I have beer with a nerd often enough that we both agree that UNCheat and Swoffy need to go.

They have at least made one good decision and have the moral compass to stay with it: not attending jawja.

I don't know, I've had some pretty bad interactions with

Aug 28, 2019, 1:22 PM

GT fans over the years.

Re: I don't know, I've had some pretty bad interactions with

Aug 28, 2019, 1:33 PM

Well, you should have copied the equation correctly. Nerds don't have time to, especially after correcting all the jawja player's homework.

Aug 28, 2019, 1:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 2:20 PM

Aug 28, 2019, 3:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nerds!***

Aug 28, 2019, 9:48 PM

Aug 28, 2019, 10:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic