Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Neon Deion regretting sending his son to the coots?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,828

Neon Deion regretting sending his son to the coots?

Jan 23, 2020, 10:43 AM

https://twitter.com/DeionSanders/status/1219816969521844225

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Neon Deion regretting sending his son to the coots?

Jan 23, 2020, 10:58 AM

I love to bring the coots down if at all possible, but this is a bad look for Deion and not Kingston.

Kingston put out a statement trying to be nice to the kid instead of telling everybody that he isn't good enough to play baseball at that level.

Anybody connected with sports knows exactly what the generic "he has found other interests" statement means about a player.

On top of not being a stud baseball player, I'm sure Kingston is not thrilled about filling a roster spot with a kid that he will only get work from for about 4 months out of the year because of the high demand of the football schedule.

I guess Deion expected that his son would just be handed a spot because of his name.

Probably adding to this is I'm sure Deion was shocked that his son was not good enough to see major playing time for a 4-8 football team this year. He made have been hopeful that he would walk in to the baseball team and revive the Sanders name.

Tough luck for Deion I guess.....

I am very happy that Deion has no connection to Clemson because he is a complete sideshow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2020, 11:14 AM

I've got a friend with a kid on the team. Kingston was kind/respectful in what he put out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2020, 11:19 AM

Exactly.

Deion is suffering from "dad eyes" and is struggling to accept that his son is not what he wants him to be.

I get that and think even the most knowledgeable sports dads can get that way.

He is also a clown that likes to air grievances in public instead of man to man.

I also know players on the team very well and also have spoken with high school coaches who have interacted with Kingston and all say that he is very professional in the way he handles things.

I just hope he struggles to put together a strong team and our Tigers can get back to winning the baseball series this season.

Jan 23, 2020, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Neon Deion regretting sending his son to the coots? ]

It’s not completely Deion’s fault. Daddy’s name DOES matter in Texas. Deion was taught that for years.

Stupid is as stupid does.***

Jan 23, 2020, 11:06 AM

Jan 23, 2020, 3:20 PM

Sorry but Deion’s son is not the athlete that Deion was. Shilo was playing HS football in Texas in the private school league TAPPS. TAPPS is NOT where the great HS football is played in Texas. Great HS football in Texas is played by 5A & 6A public schools. Everyone in Texas knows this, it’s undisputed. Deion could afford to live anywhere he wanted and thereby have his son play for any powerhouse HS program he wanted.....and those programs are absolutely known. They didn’t do that because Shilo wasn’t good enough.

Jan 23, 2020, 8:28 PM

Deion gonna Deion

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,828
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic