Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn fan lights up coot.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 61
| visibility 1

Auburn fan lights up coot.

Apr 28, 2014, 3:13 PM

Coot starts thread about Alabama and Tennessee, the response is priceless....

I could tolerate this thread if it WERE NOT STARTED BY A ####### SOUTH CAROLINA FAN. Does SOUTH CAROLINA have a TRUE TRADITIONAL RIVALRY in the SEC? The answer is an emphatic NO.

SChr joined the SEC TWENTY TWO YEARS AGO and have sucked ### for 99.99% of that time. Did I mention the C0cks have failed to win a SEC championship or won a major BCS Bowl during that span? The program you root for is truly an embarrassment to the rest of the SEC. And please don't bring up baseball cause we all know nobody gives a #### about baseball in the SEC like they do football so blow us.

Since SCjr has been the whipping boy for most of its existence in the SEC, they failed to establish a true rivalry against any SEC opponent including their permanent cross division opponent. For Christ sakes your biggest true rival is still Clemson and they're in the ACC, right where the ##### belong.

So please, next time you want to start a thread about any changes in the SEC, pease do three things for us bluebloods mmmkay. Go sit at the kiddy table, grab a juice box and SHUT THE #### UP YOU SEC REJECT, 11 WIN SEASON RING HAVIN, NO CHAMPIONSHIP HAVIN, NO TRADITION, #### LOVING ############.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Need to remind the Auburn homer of our last two meetings.

Apr 28, 2014, 3:18 PM

I think we won both of them, even with an ACC patch on our jerseys. Might I also remind him that an ACC patch was on the jersey of the team that just sent them home with an L from the National Title game.

Of course, that's beside the point though.

Apr 28, 2014, 3:19 PM

They so desperately want respect but get absolutely none. Pretty hilarious.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I agree, overall a nice anti-coot rant.***

Apr 28, 2014, 3:20 PM

Re: Need to remind the Auburn homer of our last two meetings.

Apr 28, 2014, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Need to remind the Auburn homer of our last two meetings. ]

Thank you. I agree with all previous points you made. You can have the rest of the day off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Whew! Thanks.***

Apr 28, 2014, 4:13 PM

That was a good day.

Apr 29, 2014, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Need to remind the Auburn homer of our last two meetings. ]

Overcast, perfect weather. Packed stadium. And most importantly a Clemson win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Apr 29, 2014, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Need to remind the Auburn homer of our last two meetings. ]

But before we remind them of the ACC patch. Remind them that they backed into the National title game by the most unthinkable freakish luck that any team has ever lucked into a NC game. And they should be reminded that they couldn't beat that ACC team even with FSU'S offensive play book. And that if they hadn't known FSU'S plays, the game would have been 100% one sided. And would have shown that they didn't belong on the same field with the ACC team that crushed their luck and Snatched their "DREAM" away....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2014, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Need to remind the Auburn homer of our last two meetings. ]

could have easily been 3 had jaron brown not dropped kyle parker's pass that would have been a td.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

He should be careful bashing

Apr 28, 2014, 3:19 PM

the ACC.....that's who has the national championship and punked his team.

Meh, the point is coots get zero respect.***

Apr 28, 2014, 3:20 PM

Average Scar fan response to this

Apr 28, 2014, 3:21 PM

Umm... 5?

~JKB

That Slurrier's blood alcohol %?***

Apr 28, 2014, 3:21 PM

No, that'd be wayyyyy

Apr 28, 2014, 3:22 PM

Too low

Maybe...

Apr 28, 2014, 3:24 PM [ in reply to That Slurrier's blood alcohol %?*** ]

When he first wakes up in the morning.

~JKB

Re: That Slurrier's blood alcohol %?***

Apr 28, 2014, 3:25 PM [ in reply to That Slurrier's blood alcohol %?*** ]

He's probably shirtless passed out in his front yard. I think I just threw up in my mouth typing that.

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: Auburn fan lights up coot.

Apr 28, 2014, 3:26 PM

Link? I would like to get on that :)

Apr 28, 2014, 3:28 PM

https://www.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2208&tid=200587471&mid=200587471&sid=880&style=2

Rivals Main board. May have to be a member.

Apr 28, 2014, 3:29 PM

Crap. Yeah, looks like it. Keep us updated :)

I don't think he bashed the ACC so much

Apr 28, 2014, 3:30 PM

as said that SCAR isn't what you think of when you think "SEC" - they are no doubt a second class citizen.

plus, every Auburn/TN/LSU fan I have ever known would trade Clemson for SCAR in a heartbeat because we at least have a comparable tradition, and way more in common to them than the Chickens do.

holy mackerel.***

Apr 28, 2014, 3:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Meh

Apr 28, 2014, 3:35 PM

What can you do. Yes, we have been average for most of our history. But to say we aren't respected after 3 consecutive top ten finishes is flat out disingenuous. I think this guy needs a friend more than anything.

3 top ten finishes...

Apr 28, 2014, 3:37 PM

is that a trophy? Never heard of it...

Re: 3 top ten finishes...

Apr 28, 2014, 3:43 PM

They did get 5th place rings. It seems you can make up awards for anything now.

Hmmmm ... just joogled "Champions of the Bowl Season"

Apr 28, 2014, 3:58 PM [ in reply to 3 top ten finishes... ]

to get an image for the trophy ... I couldn't find one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Champions of the 2013-2014 Bowl Season Trophy

Apr 28, 2014, 4:14 PM

Why be #1 when you can be #2? GO C0CKS!!!

~JKB

Apr 28, 2014, 4:30 PM [ in reply to 3 top ten finishes... ]

The two trophies we chase are the pinnacle of the sport. Almost every year only one or sometimes two teams in the country are good enough to win those two trophies. And no we are not there yet.

You'll be waiting a while

Apr 28, 2014, 8:27 PM

In 100 years you have 1 ACC Championship.

Your best shot was last year.

But you blew it.

Apr 29, 2014, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: 3 top ten finishes... ]

There were several teams around the country that were good enough to win the SEC last year.

Scar was good enough to win it this year but you blew it against Tennessee.

That's one thing we can say is we've shook the "pull a Clemson" mentality while you've "clemsoned" your chance at winning a conference title each of the last 3 seasons.

Gamecocking.***

Apr 29, 2014, 10:29 PM

You should probably go to an Auburn board with that.

Apr 28, 2014, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Meh ]

Doubt he'll see it here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's the SEC, man

Apr 28, 2014, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Meh ]

I thought the SEC played for championships? Nobody in that league is going to give y'all respect until y'all win it all. You should know that.

The SEC fans unite forces to support the national title game contender, not the Samuel L. Jackson/Bloomin' Onion Bowl SEC representative.

~JKB

Re: It's the SEC, man

Apr 28, 2014, 4:52 PM

You are being insincere. Again, since 2009 only 4 teams (including FSU 2013) have been good enough to win the SEC. To say nobody respects our team right now is incredibly biased and short-sighted.

Do teams respect our overall history? Not so much- that's fair game. We've got a lot of catching up to do compared to our SEC comrades.

Apr 28, 2014, 10:27 PM

Yeah that would be how most of the conferences work. A few good teams. How does Bama dominating the SEC prove that the SEC is good? If FSU repeats or even pulls off a 3-peat like Bama couldn't would that suddenly make The ACC a super conference and even Wake a fringe top 25 team?

Apr 28, 2014, 10:41 PM

This post makes no sense. In no way can I find any reasonable way that you can draw a linear path of an FSU 3-peat making the ACC a super-conference and Wake Forest a fringe top 25 team? I'm honestly not sure what you are trying to say. Someone translate please.

Apr 28, 2014, 10:56 PM

Only after you explain how 4 team being able to win your conference in 5 year span makes the SEC so great.

I assumed that since you seem to think Auburn and Bama dominating the SEC makes them a super conference you would think FSU and Clemson pulling away from the ACC also makes them a super conference.

Apr 28, 2014, 11:24 PM

If you don't understand why the SEC Championship and the ACC Championship is an apples to oranges comparison, then I really don't know where to begin. Do you really want to get into a conference comparison? Do you really want to go down that road? That's not going to end well for you.

Do it

Apr 28, 2014, 11:35 PM

All time history too. Miami, FSU, Clemson, Georgia Tech, Notre Dame. Look it up. History comparable

Apr 29, 2014, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: It's the SEC, man ]

I'm not saying the SEC isn't a good conference. But if you can't realize that it became a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy then your crazy. Look no further than the all SEC title game. The SEC is the house Tebow built and Saban out recruited. Not much else. The SEC patch didn't help UT when they played Oregon, Florida when they played GaSo or Georgia when they played in Death Valley. At the end of the day it isn't about what conference you are in but how good your team is. The SEC didn't have an elite team last year. ESPN just pushes that stuff to draw interest.

Apr 29, 2014, 12:19 AM

You can't tell SEC nation that they have been HAD by the Spinner of all things Sports , E$ECPN. If someone in the magic box constantly bragged about something you are remotely tethered to , you would eat that up and ask for seconds just lile these conferites have been doing since the 2006 season in which the E$ECPN moneygrabbers decided to hitch their wagon to a couple of great football teams and tell the entire country that you can't football like the SEC footballs.
These jort wearing mouthbreathers jumped on that like a coon dog pack on a fresh scent. The howl about the "depth of play" and the " across the board " nonsense that a media outlet perpetuates through its market saturation.
Yes the SEC has produced some outstanding teams. Only 4 that I can think of have won those latest MNC's , but the rest of the league and their gig-billy fans just rant on and on about how tough it is and how great they all are. I get the stomach sicks real bad sometimes from hearing it. 4 teams , the rest of the SEC are right there with the rest of the teams in CFB ....looking up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

LOL, do you know what average means?***

Apr 28, 2014, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Meh ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually going to thumb up for using the word "disingenuous"

Apr 28, 2014, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Meh ]

here.

What do you not understand about 5th. place rings

Apr 28, 2014, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Meh ]

and One 45 year old championship, Giblet? Any 'ole idiot can lay white picket around the prettiest patch of lawn, not matter how small it is around miles and miles of turds.

And your argument is on a sport writers vote to your stature? LMAO!

You just have a hard time dealing with the fact that you are irrelevant? Especially within your conference brethern.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Three or four seasons does not begin to make a tradition

Apr 29, 2014, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Meh ]

That is the poster's point!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Coot mad***

Apr 29, 2014, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Meh ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Wow. Wonder what the post said to tick him off like that *l****

Apr 28, 2014, 3:37 PM

OP headline

Apr 28, 2014, 3:39 PM

"GITT if you care about the Alabama-UTjr "rivalry"

Basically questioning the rivalry between Alabama and Tennessee.

The coots really have no comeback. The Auburn fan is just laying into them.

LOUD NOISES

Apr 28, 2014, 4:33 PM

IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT REALLY HELPS TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS DOESN'T IT?

Whats Wrong With Clemson Being In The ACC??.......LOL

Apr 28, 2014, 4:33 PM

Whatever the Auburn fan thinks of us and the ACC
let it be known we caught their tiger by the tail
a couple of times and whipped them to the ground a
couple of times. So if you are mad at Chickenlina,
then thats between Auburn and Chickenlina....keep
Clemson out of your filthy mouth and out of any
negative classification with Chickenlina.

PLEASE post a link

Apr 28, 2014, 4:38 PM

I want to see this

HAHA

Apr 28, 2014, 4:40 PM

The USCjr fan probably replied:

I still love yall. To make up for the trouble I've caused you all I'll go pick up another SEC magnet to put on the back window of the pickup.

Signed,

Apr 28, 2014, 8:20 PM

Did I detect some animosity towards the ACC from the Aubie fan? Sounds like he's still upset after getting their azzes handed to them by the ACC teams they must play.

Apr 28, 2014, 8:31 PM

who could say it better than that.

So hilarious because the coots on the board talk about

Apr 28, 2014, 8:57 PM

Clemson ad nauseum. Most have some sort of picture of Clemson in their sig and they constantly start posts about Clemson.

SEC guys are sick of it.

Quite an amusing bunch those coots are since they don't have much to hang their hat on. I'm glad this guy put him in their place.

Re: So hilarious because the coots on the board talk about

Apr 28, 2014, 10:00 PM

That's cute and all, but wouldn't it better if WE man up and
Plow them on the field this year instead of living vicariously through some dude on a website?

Yes

Apr 28, 2014, 10:01 PM

But still funny.

Gawd imagine if we would have just won 1 game in the last 5 years. Coots would literally have nothing.

I can't wait for November.

#### almost as classy as a coot fan ;)***

Apr 28, 2014, 10:46 PM

Stupid Auburn fan. Coots have great rivalry with Dawgs.***

Apr 29, 2014, 6:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did anyone tell the Dawgs?

Apr 29, 2014, 7:26 AM

Georgia is (47-17-2) against South Carolina.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Lost several straight before last year, they hate

Apr 29, 2014, 3:27 PM

Spurrier, so when they win these days it would be a highlight for Dawgs as much as beating GT or Auburn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not real rivalry.

Apr 29, 2014, 10:28 PM

Florida and Auburn have been and always will be UGAs true rival. And the moment Georgia Tech gets good again someday, that will be the third most important rivalry.

Whoa buddy. She was mad !!

Apr 29, 2014, 10:13 AM

One should never make angry an Auburn woman

Some of you are thinking, nope it's a dude- i would suggest there is not a single SEC manly man around that would use the term mmmmmkay

It's a babe. A tobacco chewing, whiskey drinking babe!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 61
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic