Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Need some help from IPTAY people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,507

Need some help from IPTAY people

Jul 2, 2013, 5:27 PM

Wife and I are planning to join IPTAY for the first time. At what level would you more than likely get lower deck tickets when first joining? Or is it impossible to get lowers when first joining no matter what?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$1400 will get you bad lower deck seats.

Jul 2, 2013, 5:48 PM

I'm five rows up in the upper deck and the seats are fantastic. Save your money and get good seats in the upper deck for $750.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: $1400 will get you bad lower deck seats.

Jul 2, 2013, 5:58 PM

Is the 750 for 2 seats or per seat? Im looking at season tickets and all I can get are row Z seats...I'm thinking not a good deal?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2013, 6:07 PM

It's a little late to join Iptay and buy season tickets and get good seats for this season. All they have left now are the public season tickets which are in the upper rows of the north upper deck.

Jul 2, 2013, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: $1400 will get you bad lower deck seats. ]

Season tickets for this year are $330 each. In addition to the $330, each region of the stadium requires a certain level of IPTAY giving, which ranges from $120 - $750 per seat. This is known as the "Seating Equity Plan". To be able to purchase season tickets in a given region, your IPTAY donation must be at that level at least. For example, if you wanted to buy 4 tickets on the 50 yd line, lower deck, it would costs you $1080 per ticket, or $4320. That's $1,320 ($330x4)for tix plus a $3000 ($750x4) IPTAY donation. You would qualify for a reserved parking space at that level.

Within any requested region of the stadium, you are assigned seats according to many factors: your current IPTAY priority points, prior season assignments, requested features (portal, aisle, side, etc), and others.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/28500/pdf/tickets/2012-13/seat_equity_plan_brochure.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=28500

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2013, 8:47 PM [ in reply to $1400 will get you bad lower deck seats. ]

I also have top deck and I think they are great!! I would not swap for same lower deck!!we have great group around us for about 6 years.. I will never change

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2013, 6:02 PM

2100 will also get you bad lower deck seats. I am buying 4 though.

Jul 2, 2013, 6:09 PM

How are rows x and z? Would it just be better to buy single game tickets?

Jul 2, 2013, 6:22 PM

In my opinion, they shouldn't be too bad. Our Iptay season tickets are in the lower rows of the upper deck (we sacrifice for 5 together). I like them because you can see everything and really see the plays developing. But at times, you feel a little out of the game because everyone wants to be ale to sit down during the games. I've seen some people be downright nasty to the people in front of them because they were standing up. The really sad thing was it was Clemson fans being ugly to other Clemson fans. My feeling is you came to the game, why sit the entire time!

Jul 2, 2013, 7:53 PM

I have had Clemson people be ugly to me and my wife because we didn't stand the whole game. At 69 y-o and with bad knees and feet, can't physically do it. Some punk told my wife, if you can't stand up keep your old ### at home. Luckly he said it right beside stadium security and he dissapeared. But now my wife won't go anymore.

This late you are probably not going to get good seats

Jul 2, 2013, 6:23 PM

no matter what the price.

I would do the minimum and then up it next year and ask to move.

I have sat in the West for 30 years and I love it. If you're high enough up you still get a great perspective of the field and you're in shade 60-75%+ of the game - even for a noon game.

Re: Need some help from IPTAY people

Jul 2, 2013, 6:31 PM

Pay at the level you can to get a real good parking spot,
most of the time you can sell your tickets then buy better ones at the game sit just about any where you want to

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Need some help from IPTAY people

Jul 2, 2013, 9:00 PM

I have to agree with most on here about upper deck...I have been sitting on 3rd row of upper deck for years and would not trade for ANY seat in lower deck. And I think I would feel the same if I was anywhere on the first 20 rows or so of upper deck.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,507
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic