Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Need some Clemson family help for my son's birthday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 976

Need some Clemson family help for my son's birthday

Jan 16, 2019, 1:22 PM

A little background - my son lives w/his mom in Tallahassee. She and her family are big FSU fans. Her husband, my son's stepdad, is an Alabama grad and a big fan. So he's inundated with all sorts of garbage down there. But thanks to me, my wife and our family, he's a Tiger thru and thru! We won the 2016 Natty on his birthday in 2017, so he thought that was really cool.

He and my daughter will be up here this weekend to celebrate his 14th birthday. We'll be going back down to GA (to meet his mom) on Monday, passing by Clemson. I know Monday is MLK Day and the univ is closed as well as the athletic dept, but I also know that places like the Football Operations Center are always open to the right people.

What I'm hoping someone here can help with is seeing if we can get access for a little while late Monday morning (time is flexible - we have to be in Macon at 4pm) to look around and take an informal tour since very few people, if any, would be there. I have a couple people from my CU days that I'm contacting but thought I'd cast the net as wide as I could since chances are admittedly slim of pulling this off.

If any of you can offer a little help, or know someone who can, we'd greatly appreciate it! You can T-Mail me if any of you can help or know someone who can.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't believe he's about to turn 14, as it seems it was

Jan 16, 2019, 1:47 PM

just a short time ago that you posted pictures of your "young" kids dressed up in Kiddie Tiger outfits.

Just call my problem "age-related." lol

Wish I could help on the tour, but I bet if you called the Op Center, they might help. Good luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't believe he's about to turn 14, as it seems it was

Jan 16, 2019, 1:57 PM

I know the athletic dept is closed Monday, as is the university, due to the MLK holiday, so I'm assuming it will be officially closed. But I also know that a place like that is also always open to people with the right access - so I'm hoping to get in touch with one of those folks!

This pic was from 2011, I think? It's when we beat WF for our first Atlantic title in a long time and went on to win the ACC. They were both jacked that they got up on the jumbotron! Then they got older and didn't want to wear the Tiger facepaint :/

That's what brought it to mind: the face paint.***

Jan 16, 2019, 2:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's what brought it to mind: the face paint.***

Jan 16, 2019, 2:19 PM

My friend, your memory is far better than mine! I didn't remember ever even posting that! So either I did, or you're some sort of weird stalker..... ;)

Replies: 4
| visibility 976
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic