Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Need softball tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 672

Need softball tickets

Mar 5, 2020, 8:14 AM

My husband and I are coming to Clemson on March 18 and would love to go to a softball game. I tried to get tickets and they are sold out. I think a lot of those are season ticket holders who may not go to a mid week game. I need 4 tickets. If you know of anyone selling them, I would appreciate it. Thanks and go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't there a General Admission seating area?***

Mar 5, 2020, 8:23 AM

Re: Isn't there a General Admission seating area?***

Mar 5, 2020, 8:35 AM

There is a general admission, but it is on a hill with just grass seats. We are 65 years old and not up for that!

just get GA and sit in some seats

Mar 5, 2020, 9:17 AM

worst that can happen is you get booted out of them and move to some others nearby.

There hasn't been a game yet when someone wasn't sitting in MY seats when I got to them. Usually I just let them stay there because I like standing up and chatting with friends I see walking around. Or I go sit somewhere else vacant. There are usually plenty of empty seats around. Maybe been 1 or 2 games so far where seats were was 90% full or more. If you really need to sit, you can find a place. "Sellouts" are ticket sales only, not actual attendance.

Also - after the 2nd-3rd inning, the ushers come around telling people they can go sit in the empties if they want.

Just come out to the game, you'll have a great time!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Try posting in the TigerTickets section also...

Mar 5, 2020, 8:33 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/tickets.do

There is also a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClemsonUniversityTickets/?ref=bookmarks where I've seen SB tickets posted

Message was edited by: tigermaniac®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We walked up to the Virginia game with no tickets - needed 3

Mar 5, 2020, 9:21 AM

Got great seats - $5 each.

Probably the same thing for you since it is mid-week ?

Was a great time.

G O

T I G E R S ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 5
| visibility 672
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic