Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio-NJ-CT-NY-PA plates ALL OVER the highway
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Ohio-NJ-CT-NY-PA plates ALL OVER the highway

Mar 29, 2020, 2:48 PM

get these GD people the hell out of here. friend of mine down in bluffton said it was 10 times worse than usual he was the only S.C. tag on the road. hundreds of em.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Ohio-NJ-CT-NY-PA plates ALL OVER the highway

Mar 29, 2020, 2:54 PM

Actually, Ohio has done well, because their (republican) governer called for restrictions a lot faster than most governers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, Daughter in MBeach said they’re everywhere & not distancing and..

Mar 29, 2020, 2:58 PM

and local authorities are cracking down and sending them on.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A stay at home order should keep people at their home

Mar 29, 2020, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio-NJ-CT-NY-PA plates ALL OVER the highway ]

don't bring your virus to me and I promise I won't bring it to you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2020, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio-NJ-CT-NY-PA plates ALL OVER the highway ]

I wrote my Gov and Lt Gov begging to put shelter in place for 2 more weeks. That'd give the scientific community to learn a lot more. As well as clear the backlog of tests and hopefully be able to by a blood test strip that tells you instantly if you've had it.

Then require people to wear masks. The more we do this now, the much better chance baseball this summer and football this fall. This piecemeal crap continues to drag it out. Jmho...and the insider info I rely on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 29, 2020, 5:44 PM

If I had a house or condo in HHI, which I do, and lived in a "Hot Spot", which I don't since I live in SC, I would get my family the heck out of there and live for a while on the island until this pandemic subsides. Now, what would you do? Let's all come out on the other side better than we are now.

really

Mar 29, 2020, 8:10 PM

What are GD people?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gosh Darn***

Mar 30, 2020, 8:26 AM

Need a Exec Order: SC Hospitals serve SC citizens first.

Mar 30, 2020, 8:25 AM

Don't let them overwhelm our healthcare system.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic