Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Natty Hats - Nike and Generic Review
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Natty Hats - Nike and Generic Review

Jan 21, 2017, 8:04 PM

Purchased several Natty Champs hats thus far.

My favorite is the Nike on the far right, very comfortable and sleek looking. It is slouch style/unstructured.

The generic hat on the far left came from Ebay and after doing a little research found out that they were sold at Wal-Mart. It is a great cap at the price - $17.99. Love that the Paw is embroidered on one side and the National Championship logos is embrodidered on the other.

Recommend both these caps.

Least favorites are the two Nike caps in the middle. Want to like them, because they look sweet! The all gold did not fit right on my big noggin and I wasn't a fan of the snapbacks on either of them - they didn't flex like a normal snapback does for the curve of the head. The plastic used on these snapbacks is very rigid.

Might keep the all gold just to put on the shelf, but at $35.00 that is an expensive display piece.

Message was edited by: Matthetiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

If someone makes a fitted NC cap I'll buy one.

Jan 21, 2017, 8:24 PM

I won't wear anything else even if it's free.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me know if you find one - I would love a New Era fitted.***

Jan 21, 2017, 8:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

ThX..bought the gold bill one but want all black next.

Jan 21, 2017, 8:43 PM

Son received his & said he likes while mine has not arrived since I ordered other items.

Oh, my $45 Tiger figure Bobbi Doll won't ship for months!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ThX..bought the gold bill one but want all black next.

Jan 21, 2017, 9:00 PM

I told my kids to pick out their favorite NC item and my 10yo son went with the gold hat. I died a little on the inside, lol, but he has worn it every single day. So I'll let y'all know how long it lasts :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Using all my Championship gear as memorabilia

Jan 21, 2017, 8:42 PM

Mainly cause it all just feels cheap and doesn't seem like it'd make it through even a years worth of normal wear. It's sad Nike is overcharging people for stuff that feels bootleg or made in China. The clasp on the snapback creaks like it's gonna break any second and the stitching on the very thin shirt is pretty terrible. If anyone is looking to buy championship gear to wear, definitely stay away from the ones made by Nike.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe I am just an old fart but

Jan 21, 2017, 8:58 PM

I think the gold ones are hideous. Even the outside two you reference just don't seem to have enough Clemson for me. I am pretty picky for hats I plan to wear long term so maybe it is just me. I just love the orange/white/(if I have to )purple combinations.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear you, wish they would make some orange champs gear and

Jan 21, 2017, 9:09 PM

they better not EVER do anything crazy with our helmets or uniforms (IMHO). Orange and white will do just fine, thank you.

Re: Maybe I am just an old fart but

Jan 21, 2017, 9:51 PM [ in reply to Maybe I am just an old fart but ]

Hideous is the perfect word. I hate the gold and black, so not Clemson. I guess it could have been purple and gold with the orange paw. Just don't like the look

Re: Natty Hats - Nike and Generic Review

Jan 21, 2017, 10:28 PM

I bought the solid black with gold bill. I agree the snapback is not very flexible. A little small for my big melon, but fits nice. Overall I like it and think it looks sharp, though not the tradirional CU color scheme.

Hate them ALL but ......

Jan 21, 2017, 10:31 PM

....I purchased 8 for my Kids and Grandkids

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate them ALL but ......

Jan 21, 2017, 11:00 PM

I have not wasted my money on gold and black hats! Not Tiger colors.

Re: Natty Hats - Nike and Generic Review

Jan 21, 2017, 10:40 PM

thanks - i dig that nike black one on end. ordering that one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Black one is bleh, the colors of the CFP are black and gold

Jan 21, 2017, 11:05 PM

That's the idea. If you want a regular Clemson hat just get one at any time!!!! ?? You guys kill me!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All The Black & Gold Looks Like Garbage

Jan 21, 2017, 11:54 PM

Not a Fan of any of them so far.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just received Black NC cap with gold bill & love except for cheap chrome-like

Jan 22, 2017, 2:12 AM

Adjustment strap in back since is so noticeable but really like weight of fabric and the frontal area is firm and somewhat formed which I like in that many Caos I insert a folded up handkerchief to give firm.

Plan on ordering the full black cap soon.

Oh, the writing in back of cap, of 2016 National Champions, is neat as is the NC trophy oculus-like logo on one side..while the PAW on front is good size and nice orange color.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have the far right one

Jan 22, 2017, 6:04 AM

Its OK though.....But I want one that is Orange.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Re: I have the far right one

Jan 22, 2017, 8:15 PM

I bought the far right (all black with orange paw) at LIDS this weekend. They embroidered the score of the game into the side over the CFP logo for an extra $10. Did it in the store, took 5 minutes. I like the playoff black and gold on the NC hats, makes them stand out - I have plenty of orange and purple.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic