Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nasim Nunez
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,021

Nasim Nunez

Jun 3, 2019, 11:28 PM

Monte just had one of his commits drafted 46th, doubt he will step on campus $1.625 million signing bonus. Coots lost one too. Hope that is all

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nasim Nunez

Jun 3, 2019, 11:47 PM

I posted under the tnet article that it sounds like from what he says, he’s not even considering coming here. Talking about that’s what he’s worked for and hopefully goes somewhere he likes. No mention of ever saying he’s got to consider college.

It happens every year and I’m confident that Monte wasn’t really counting on this one. Probably just a fall back commit in case he fell really low in the draft.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on

Jun 4, 2019, 7:09 AM

Whether he needs the money now, or not. Defensively, he's at the top of his game already, it seems. Physically, he's not close to where he needs to be. If money isn't the issue, MLB values defense a LOT. That shouldn't change over the next three years...only get better. Close to 180 games in the next three years, plus an education to fall back on, plus Cape Cod summer ball will give him everything, and more, than going pro now. Still, it comes down to economics and personal goals. Time will tell.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

at 155lbs. he may need college before pros***

Jun 4, 2019, 8:45 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic