Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Keep SC and screw ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,568

Keep SC and screw ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 9, 2020, 5:31 PM

Why would keep ND, who won't totally join our conference, and bail their butts out yet we lose a game vs SO CAROLINA? In our own state - this is BS.............

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, got to keep ND. If we swap ND with coots and we win every game by 30+ puts a game...

Jul 9, 2020, 5:40 PM

We’ll be lucky to be in the top 5.

Destroying scar is equivalent to destroying UConn. Does us no favors.

~JKB

Re: Nah, got to keep ND. If we swap ND with coots and we win every game by 30+ puts a game...

Jul 9, 2020, 5:44 PM

I see no logic in traveling to South Bend versus driving down the road to play SC. Perfect time to expand playoffs?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coots would be a home game.

Jul 9, 2020, 6:00 PM

Conference strength of schedule comes into play. And everyone hates the ACC.

~JKB

No #### way... we’ve GOT to have ND

Jul 9, 2020, 5:56 PM

For strength of schedule. Got to... with condensed schedules there will be more undefeateds and our resume will look all the more crappy by comparison. Screw the chickens let’s play the far better team

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Ohio St and LSU were only undefeated P5

Jul 9, 2020, 6:01 PM

teams last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Ohio St and LSU were only undefeated P5

Jul 9, 2020, 6:03 PM

And statistically with condensed schedules we’re highly likely to see more undefeated . Takes the Oregon Ohio game out of the equation for both of them for example

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe, but there were only 3 undefeated last year

Jul 9, 2020, 6:04 PM

ooc didn't matter

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2020, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Ohio St and LSU were only undefeated P5 ]

I looked at the last 5 years, and there were no 1-loss teams whose loss was nonconference. Doesn't seem too "highly likely". And even if it happens, it's very unlikely to knock an undefeated team out. There's never been an undefeated 4 seed. Or if I had gone back one more year, I know Ohio State's only loss was to VT, but they were still in the playoffs, so had they been undefeated it would just change seedings.

Jul 9, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Clemson Ohio St and LSU were only undefeated P5 ]

And statistically with condensed schedules we’re highly likely to see more undefeated . Takes the Oregon Ohio game out of the equation for both of them for example

Re: Keep SC and screw ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 9, 2020, 6:21 PM

I totally agree with you. Screw ND. They want no part of the ACC for football anyhow. I still find it hard to believe the ACC took in ND for all sports except football. What the hell were the ACC execs thinking!!! Drop the ND game this year and keep SC.

Re: Keep SC and screw ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 9, 2020, 7:01 PM

They were thinking about the increase in television revenue for having ND. It’s always about money. We didn’t make the ND deal just to do them a favor.

It’s interesting to me how people wonder why ND is so important and our home game with them a few years ago is probably the biggest home game we’ve had in several years.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,568
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic