Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny watching the media defend rampant voter fraud
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 733

Funny watching the media defend rampant voter fraud

Nov 15, 2018, 6:34 AM

..by democrats in FL/GA. These are the same people that have been lecturing the country for 2 years about Russia rigging the 2016 election for Trump. They are the propaganda arm of the democratic party.

Broward's Brenda Snipes counted invalid votes, Palm Beach's Susan Bucher privately duplicated ballots, democrat lawyers want to count votes from non-citizens...

Yet they keep telling us there's no fraud in Florida.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they illegally accepted votes via email. Fraud!

Nov 15, 2018, 7:19 AM

But that was in a republican leaning county so let’s not talk about that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny watching the media defend rampant voter fraud

Nov 15, 2018, 8:06 AM

You keep claiming there is fraud in Florida without providing proof.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 8:16 AM

1. MORE VOTED THAN ARE REGISTERED IN THE COUNTY.
2.She mixed in questionable votes with legit votes and I bet on purpose.
3. They petitioned to get illegals vote to count. Yes some illegals voted.

You need anymore lib?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 8:21 AM

Please cite credible sources. You must show your work to get credit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Funny watching the media defend rampant voter fraud ]

And sick burn dude.

Nov 15, 2018, 8:24 AM

Why won't you answer me in the Sinema thread?

Nov 15, 2018, 12:45 PM

Even funnier that you will believe literally anything the alt right media puts out there.

The most astonishing thing however, is how invulnerable to prosecution all these law breakers seem to be. They get away with Fraud seemingly every day, but no jail time in sight.

Even with a Trump Administration, they just can't seem to get locked up!

Either they are uber crafty....or they haven't broken any laws.

I'll go with crafty. My 15 year old son could fool a Trump administration!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 1:20 PM

This isnt voter fraud though, thats the thing. Its election fraud. There is a HUGE difference.

Voter Fraud occurs at the voter level, with individual voters. This happens when an individual voter, or group of voters, conspire to submit fraudulent ballots or upset the ballot counting. And yes, this happens at some level, but there is hard data to show that it really has little or no impact on elections. The fact is, it is so labor intensive, and would take up so much time, that it would be almost mathematically impossible for voters to fraudulently manipulate an election, unless a majority of voters were all in on it and all 100% committed to corrupting an election the exact same way. Thats almost impossible to accomplish.

What we, and you, are criticizing, is ELECTION FRAUD.

Election fraud is much broader and focused at the administrative level, where officials tasked with overseeing the election and ballot counting use shady methods to manipulate elections illegally. The cases we have seen in Florida absolutely count as election fraud, and evidence is clearly abundant. Both sides claim the other commits election fraud, but there is a difference.

Democrats claim Republicans rigged the 2016 election by harnessing help from Russia. To date, zero evidence has been uncovered to prove this. There was evidence of VOTER MANIPULATION from the Russians as the Russians established a few thousand fake social media profiles to spam conspiracy theories on both sides of the political spectrum, but likewise it appears that the social media influence had little effect on the election.

On the other side, Republicans are accusing Democrats of committing Election Fraud in the 2018 midterms. Of this, we have ample evidence and a precedent set from past behavior to suggest the Democrats ARE doing this.

We have:
Precedent:
1. The Democrats rigged their own primaries to ensure Hillary beat Bernie in 2016, this establishes a pattern of behavior and obvious willingness to subvert the laws to achieve their goals.
2. The Democrats have an elected official in Broward County named Brenda Snipes who has had over half a dozen instances since 2003 in which she has deliberately corrupted election results and faced legal action from Federal judges. Despite this, she still gets elected to this office. At this point in time, she is currently in contempt of another federal court due to ignoring a Federal court order to allow the inspection of Florida voting records and methods of the 2018 midterms.

To date, we have:
Hidden or "lost" ballots coming in by the tens of thousands over a week after the ballot deadlines.
Videos of trucks transporting ballots to counting locations using illegal methods (insecure trucks not authorized to transport them by law, trucks moving these "ballots" days after the deadline to turn in ballots).
Videos of Democrat election officials tampering with ballot seals and becoming defensive when people start trying to record.
Audio recordings of campaign officials in Broward county relaying instructions to alter ballots.
Leaked emails from election officials in Broward county
Ballots that have been illegally filled out and backdated to before the election.

Lots of evidence here. Unfortunately, its such a cluster that I'm not really optimistic anything will happen. But, at the same time, the evidence is there and I am hoping the shakeup with the Attorney General will spurn the DoJ to jump on this one. If they do, I anticipate a lot of heads will roll and we will see the Florida election results reversed.

Let me put it this way.

Nov 15, 2018, 1:38 PM

There's too much politics in the counting of votes. Anyone who claims there is no voter fraud is an idiot and anyone who claims there is voter fraud is just as out of kilter. Anyone claiming their party is above defrauding the other is a liar, maybe it's out of ignorance but a lie is a lie.

You just laid out the proof. In 2016 the dems accuse pubs of stealing an election and now pubs are accusing dems of doing the same thing. The only possible reason either can believe that their side is above cheating is morality and politics itself, is immoral.

There is no solution.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me put it this way.

Nov 15, 2018, 2:48 PM

The Democrats also rigged their own primary in 2016 to ensure Hillary beat Bernie.

The difference, however, is that Democrats have zero evidence to support their Russian claims, while Republicans have a #### load of evidence exposing the 2018 fraud committed by Democrats.

Re: Let me put it this way.

Nov 15, 2018, 3:06 PM

I agree but that doesn't prevent either from dragging out an election and I do not believe the pubs are above fraud to gain or maintain power.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO SOLUTION?

Nov 15, 2018, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Let me put it this way. ]

How about a national database that every state has to use.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Hacking,' will be the cry.

Nov 15, 2018, 3:04 PM

I'm all for a national database and a federal voting ID. If it's legislated it will work but there will still be accusations of voter fraud. Without it becoming centrally controlled by the federal government and each voter's ID scanned and checked against the database it will be simple to defraud.

Replies: 13
| visibility 733
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic