Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Game Week is Finally Here: Busy schedule highlights week in New Orleans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Game Week is Finally Here: Busy schedule highlights week in New Orleans

Dec 26, 2017, 8:01 AM

Game Week is Finally Here: Busy schedule highlights week in New Orleans

Game week is here. Finally. The advance party of TigerNet staff headed towards New Orleans this morning to get started on the teams’ arrival at the airport and the first few rounds of interviews. No. 1 Clemson takes on No. 4 Alabama in the Allstate Sugar Bowl on New Year’s Day. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks David, two questions:

Dec 26, 2017, 8:45 AM

1). ESPN talent availability? Did you come up with that or Nikki, that’s a good ‘un
2). Since Alabama arrives at the airport five hours before us should I view that as unfair advantage Alabama or they thought they needed st least five more hours than we did bc Clemson?

OK TIA! And enjoy, I know weeks like this are the fun times of doing what you do.

Serious question, have you ever or do you know of others (journalists) that have a hard time going to work because it’s hard to support the program? I know I’m biased and things may not be perfect, but I would imagine that following Clemson right now has to be the best job ever. From the winning to the Community service, to the way the leadership does things, I imagine it would be a joy to cover them (but maybe not always been that way)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks David, two questions:

Dec 26, 2017, 8:49 PM

I to think that it's an unfair advantage with Clemson getting in 5 hrs after Bama, but Clemson starting the next mornings press conference 4 hrs earlier. Lets be sure that Bama gets rested up while dragging the Clemson players down. But they do the same with the Clemson Basket ball players when they can also!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Game Week is Finally Here: Busy schedule highlights week in New Orleans

Dec 26, 2017, 10:32 AM

Thanks for this schedule, David! I had almost everything fan-related to-do on my list, except for the Second Line Parade... that has been added to my list now!! :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: New Story: Game Week is Finally Here: Busy schedule highlights week in New Orleans

Dec 26, 2017, 10:59 AM

It has been noticeably quiet as compared to prior years' bowl preparations. There is no reason to doubt the coaches and their plans to prepare the team so I am assuming no (little) news is good news. I'm getting excited.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume the media day in the Superdome is accessible

Dec 26, 2017, 10:13 PM

For fans like in Tampa @the hockey arena? Also, do you know where the second line parade starts Sat? I’ll check the google, but thanks if you have the info also!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NM, found it. Looks like no mention at least of fan availability

Dec 26, 2017, 10:21 PM

https://allstatesugarbowl.org/media/sugar-bowl-media-schedule/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic