»
Topic: NFL Draft : Clemson's Unreal DL
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 18, 2019 12:59 PM by: clemchem®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

NFL Draft : Clemson's Unreal DL

[5]
Posted: Apr 17, 2019 11:34 PM

Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah break down film, all from the front 4 and possible team fits. Brooks is one if the few that actually have a finger on the pulse of the NFL draft imo. Interviews with family, locals and Clemson fans, including the teacher who was with CW42 when he visited the elementary school. Interviews with former coaches is worth the watch. Go Tigers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X33nm73Fglw

Message was edited by: TigerCJ7®

2019 orange level member

Re: NFL Draft : Clemson's Unreal DL

[2]
Posted: Apr 18, 2019 8:26 AM

Love hearing how admired our D-line guys are by the folks who knew them in high school. I had forgotten that Ferrell had lost his dad in the 9th grade, he certainly comes from an outstanding family that's all about service to others!

Re: NFL Draft : Clemson's Unreal DL

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 11:56 AM

Brings a tear to my eye that they are gone but wow that is a special group of young men! They all had their challenges as all people do but they came out of them bout as well as anyone could. I believe CW also lost his grandfather earlier than he should have, to a police shooting.

While there may be players with better measurables, you won’t find better people for your organization that just love the game of football. I think that is one of the most overlooked aspects in the NFL draft as well as how players are intrinsically motivated that want for others that they want for themselves.

CBS doesn't have Austin Bryant getting drafted ... at all.***

Posted: Apr 18, 2019 12:59 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1734 people have read this post