Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Oct 25, 2015, 4:50 PM

Live in the Raleigh area and I'm going to go up for the game Sat. I don't have a ticket and plan on buying one from a scalper which I know won't be a problem, but I prefer to sit with my Tiger fans in the Clemson section so if there are any Tiger fans headed with a extra ticket in their pocket please let me know I will buy it from you there on game day..we can exchange phone info. Please and Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Oct 25, 2015, 5:39 PM

surrrrrre....

you just created the account, have 4 post and you want someone to hold ticket for you?

should have offered to paypal in advance if you were serious, little late for that now though

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2015, 5:57 PM

Sorry you feel that way man..didnt know I needed an account for years and more posts to ask for a ticket..didnt ask anyone to HOLD a ticket..all i asked is if they were going to the game and were planning on scalping that ticket is if we exchanged phone info I would meet up with them that day when they got there and buy it off them..thanks for acting like that though.

Advice...

Oct 25, 2015, 6:00 PM

Go here http://www.tigernet.com/view/tickets.do?category=Football+Tickets&srt=d&subcategory=NC+State and make your deal. Much less stressful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Advice...

Oct 25, 2015, 6:01 PM

You'll catch nothing but sh!t here trust me

Oct 25, 2015, 6:04 PM

Yeah man i see that..kinda sad...just a guy who lives in Raleigh thats from SC and a Tiger fan like us all..figured i'd just ask a simple request lol but I guess some people have to think somebody is always trying to pull a fast one since I ONLY HAVE 4 POSTS..wow, didnt know I was asking for too much...oh well

Oct 25, 2015, 6:05 PM

They really just screwing around tho. Don't take em serious just gotta screw back

Oct 25, 2015, 6:09 PM

Yeah shouldve asked for HIS phone info so i can go to his parents basement and slap the #### outta him

Oct 25, 2015, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Advice... ]

And whatever you do, don't ask or even mention paying less than face value for a ticket, especially if an Iptay donor catches wind of it. They get their feelings hurt real quick. I think ole CMoney experienced that the other day.

Oct 25, 2015, 8:47 PM

You better not ask for less than double face value. Be safe!

Do you understand how threads work?

Oct 25, 2015, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Advice... ]

You posted this as a response to my non-sh!t-giving advice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Oct 25, 2015, 6:12 PM

Why not just go on Stub Hub?

Oct 25, 2015, 6:16 PM

No big deal..just was looking for something in the clemson section..didnt wanna deal with stub hub or anything figured i'd just scoop it up on gameday..guess it was too much to ask for though..nevermind..lol just disregard

Oct 25, 2015, 6:50 PM

You really should check out this site. Lots of tickets, just what you're looking for.

Go here http://www.tigernet.com/view/tickets.do?category=Football+Tickets&srt=d&subcategory=NC+State and make your deal. Much less stressful.

Oct 25, 2015, 8:55 PM

I have a ticket for wake, come on down. Can't believe no one has purchased it yet for 70. When were undefeated it's gonna go up??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2015, 7:00 PM

Tigerrich...don't worry about this site. There are some great fans on here like yourself. There are also some pretty strange, paranoid, 13ish peeps on here too. Once you get used to the TNet jungle, it's the best Clemson site in the world!

Good luck with your tickets. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2015, 7:39 PM

You are not alone. I'm headed to game too. No ticket and hoping for the best. Someone with some sense will hopefully add useful info soon.

Oct 25, 2015, 8:31 PM

You coming to the game from Greenville and are looking for a solo ticket?

Oct 25, 2015, 8:28 PM

I am coming with 2 other Clemson fans and bought 4 tickets.. You are welcome to the extra. They aren't in Clemson section but are very good seats (backs and armrests).. I bought them from a buddy of mine who is a Wolfpack alum and has season tickets.. Needed 3 but had to by all 4 to get them. Face value and will be with 3 huge Clemson fans..

Oct 25, 2015, 8:30 PM

Available seat is section 23, Row NN

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic