Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ND fan angst
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,035

ND fan angst

Dec 31, 2018, 1:00 PM

Man, there are some seriously stunned,sad fans on their bored. A few battling it out with sunshine pumpers and it got nasty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Understandable. They just had their delusions of Eliteness

Dec 31, 2018, 1:03 PM

bulldozed into the scrap heap. Again. They should consult the Lamecocks about how to overcome reality with continued delusion, they will be happier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Understandable. They just had their delusions of Eliteness

Dec 31, 2018, 1:10 PM

Funny enough a Coot posted on their board in a reply to someone stating ND was elite,had the players and would beat Clemson. His reply was- “You are not ready for what is coming, prepare that eyenus “

Witch board? I need some time wasting reading today***

Dec 31, 2018, 1:10 PM

Re: Witch board? I need some time wasting reading today***

Dec 31, 2018, 1:11 PM

This one https://notredame.forums.rivals.com/threads/if-clemson-wins-it’s-on-the-offense-not-the-defense.135709/

Re: ND fan angst

Dec 31, 2018, 1:30 PM

It is not a lot of fun to celebrate another groups angst (unless its USuCk). Wait until we lose another game and read what gets posted on this board. It would be just as bad, if not worse, as the ND board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 4:37 PM

You mistake curiosity for celebration, just wanted to see what they were thinking after the game.

Dec 31, 2018, 3:02 PM

My best friend, a ND fan of more than 30 years, was not stunned, but was understandably upset. He's a great guy, but has blinders on when it comes to Notre Dame. He's in the "it only rained on Notre Dame in 2015" camp. In his view, his team "didn't show up" Saturday, and he gave Clemson absolutely no credit. Despite that, I just took the high road. If he hasn't learned anything from Saturday, I guess there's no helping him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Dec 31, 2018, 3:42 PM

My best friend all my life may as well call him family. Is a Clemson Grad but grew up loving ND so he is always torn when they play.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 3:43 PM

Another one bites the dust as the song goes.

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,035
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic