Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA MAFIA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 4,093

NCAA MAFIA

Dec 31, 2018, 2:11 PM

Dexter Lawrence and the other two suspended players have been royally screwed by the Mafia NCAA. The NCAA sanctions will not be overturned. They will not have a day in any court of law. The NCAA simply declares them ineligble and dares the University NOT to suspend them from playing and imposing the NCAA penalty. The NCAA gets to say that it did not deny the players from playing because it was the university that took the action to keep the players out of the games.

The three suspended players will never see any justice and will never see a court suit filed against the NCAA. The university cannot, make that will not, support any court case by the players against the NCAA because of the NCAA Restitution Rule.

An eye opener that will have your blood boiling.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/8qy533/how-a-little-known-ncaa-rule-shuts-athletes-out-of-the-legal-system

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA MAFIA

Dec 31, 2018, 2:57 PM

thanks.very interesting article.you would think that at some point the colleges themselves would unite and fight the ncaa.there's an odor of smoke emanating from the organization that's supposed to keep collegiate sports as pure as the driven snow.hearken back to the uncheat scandal among others.that leads to thinking there may well be fire.absolute power leads to corruption,and the ncaa itself needs to be investigated and held accountable.the question begs:why was the ncaa allowed to accumulate so much power unchecked?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: NCAA MAFIA

Dec 31, 2018, 2:57 PM

What's preventing us fans from starting a Go-Fund-Me page and us suing the NCAA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How have they wronged us?***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:08 PM

I read the article and my blood isn't boiling***

Dec 31, 2018, 3:07 PM

Replies: 4
| visibility 4,093
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic