Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NBA Finals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

NBA Finals

Jun 9, 2018, 6:14 PM

IMHO the 4-0 finals was not a surprise. What was a surprise to me was how well Lebron brought it Game 1. He almost pulled off a win on the road and deserves credit. BUT Lebron as a GM and coach doomed any real opportunity Lebron the player had of defeating the Warriors. JR, Tristan and Ty Lue are too much for even Lebron to overcome.

So who could beat the Warriors? It would take a super team. And surely Lebron is trying to figure out his options. He knows he is getting long in the tooth and may only have one or two more superstar years in the tank, but due to his excellent work ethic and conditioning, the old jalopy still runs perfectly. He has even improved his long range shooting.

Could Lebron, Chris Paul, James Harden, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard as a starting five for the Rockets compete with Golden State next year? What about Lebron, Paul and Kawhi moving to Celtics (with Kyrie Erving leaving) or 76'ers? How about Lebron, Chris Paul, Kawhi and/or P. George joining Anthony Davis with or without Cousins in New Orleans? And will Lebron and friends play for dimes on the dollar ($10-$15M per year) to build a super team to dethrone Golden State? I guarantee Lebron is thinking about his options and opportunities. While not a big NBA fan, while waiting on Clemson football to crank up, it's a story I will follow more than the games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NBA Finals

Jun 9, 2018, 6:34 PM

Obviously if he goes to the Rockets that may be too good a team for even the warriors to beat, but not sure about their cap space. One thing about Lebron he wants his money and surprising to me that he is so adamant about maxing his money instead of taking a cut to be on a championship team. I heard it said today that Lebron yearns to play for a great coach, so how about San Antonio team up with Leonard and play for Pop. That would be interesting and really tilt the power further to the west.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic