Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My wife just came in and said some of her single or divorced
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

My wife just came in and said some of her single or divorced

Feb 13, 2020, 4:15 PM

friends were going out tonight for "Gal-entines"....seriously, have you ever heard of anything more pathetic? Probably getting wine drunk and complaining about how ###### men are the entire time...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's hoping at least 2 of them get drunk enough to

Feb 13, 2020, 4:18 PM

go experiment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My wife just came in and said some of her single or divorced

Feb 13, 2020, 4:29 PM

Where is the meeting? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^this...

Feb 13, 2020, 4:31 PM

Where are these drunk, single and disillusioned 30 or early 40-somethings going to be so I know sure to stay away?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

underappreciated post raht chere... this man nailed it.***

Feb 13, 2020, 5:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

buy stock in D batteries ...STAT***

Feb 13, 2020, 4:30 PM

Let's not be hasty.

Feb 13, 2020, 4:37 PM

We might be talking golf cart batteries here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds painful***

Feb 13, 2020, 5:07 PM

I saw a standup comedian many moons ago, prob in the 80s

Feb 13, 2020, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Let's not be hasty. ]

he was talking about his wife's vibrator. He acted it out, looked like he was trying to start a chainsaw or something, jerking on the cord, etc. All he said was - "2 cycle engine... you gotta mix the gas and oil".

That's a pretty stout one. Should satisfy her.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

We should get together and start Ballsintwines

Feb 13, 2020, 4:33 PM

Where we get in such a tangled mess our balls are intertwined.

~TXtigerfan probably

That's a place in Charlotte actually. You probably don't

Feb 13, 2020, 5:28 PM

know anyone who lives there unless you associate freely with Yankees.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was a spot one time in Charlotte in the early 2000s

Feb 13, 2020, 4:36 PM

when me and a buddy and two of the female friends in our fairly sizable group were single. All of the other coupled up people went out and did Valentine's shit with dinner and flowers, and my buddy who was quite well off, rented the stretch Navigator limo that roamed Charlotte back then. The four of us went bar hopping, and drank our faces off in the limo, and we got "friendly" lapdances from the platonic females because drunk and fun. Then we picked everybody up, one couple at a time, from their lame dates, and reminded them how lame Valentine's Day is.

I assume this story is better because we didn't call it "Gal-entines", yes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was Kerry Collins one of your friends?

Feb 13, 2020, 5:27 PM

Did you go to Vinnie's Sardine?

Did Kerry ask to drive the limo after getting plastered?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jog my mammary. Did Kerry get a DUI or something?

Feb 13, 2020, 5:30 PM

I doubt we went to Vinnie's that night, but I liked that joint a lot.

Yeah, the cops in the late 90's/early aughts used to just

Feb 13, 2020, 5:32 PM

sit one block away from Vinne's and wait for people to pull out halfway weave-y. It was hunting in a baited field, because back then, there were approximately 7 bars worth going to in Charlotte---Vinnie's, Cosmo, The Hut, Have a Nice Day, Ri-Ra, The Village Tavern, and Selwyn Pub.

Anyway, that's where they caught Kerry at 3x the limit or something.

Cosmo is still one of my alltime favorite bars anywhere,

Feb 13, 2020, 5:44 PM

and I really can't explain why. It was just well done, in a great space. Selwyn is still great, much bigger outside area now. What was The Hut? Also, the City Tavern (and a couple other iterations) at 5th and Church, I think, was a go to. Like a less-known Cosmo.

The hut was beside Have a Nice Day.

Feb 13, 2020, 6:00 PM

Great live music and it had a thatched roof for a ceiling. The Hut ended when a cigarette ash met the roof.

Remember Village Tavern? It was in a random office park across the street from Southpark Mall (on the Back side of the mall). On a nice warm evening, it was a-holes to elbow out there on that giant patio.

I went there a few times, but it was never in my personal

Feb 13, 2020, 6:30 PM

rotation. Remember Time Lounge and Liquid Lounge?

ohhhhhh yeah. Member ABI?

Feb 13, 2020, 10:46 PM

It must be asked...

Feb 13, 2020, 6:35 PM

pics?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs of said women?***

Feb 13, 2020, 8:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. Yeah. Right. It almost sounds too pathetic to be

Feb 13, 2020, 11:06 PM

True. Humm....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your wife sounds jealous***

Feb 14, 2020, 6:37 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool, 10 women go out to celebrate Gal-entine...

Feb 14, 2020, 8:44 AM

and five hungover couples wake up in the morning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic