»
Topic: My three "under the radar" players who will make the
Replies: 6   Last Post: Aug 3, 2015, 11:30 PM by: TigerGuy75
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

My three "under the radar" players who will make the

Posted: Aug 3, 2015, 8:50 PM

biggest impact this year.Peake,Pagano and Gallman.Only reason I name Gallman is because even after a good year many folks on here still talk about Dye being the man.

I hope so on Pagano, but

Posted: Aug 3, 2015, 8:52 PM

he still doesn't leverage well, especially as strong as he is. Wilkins, Huggins and maybe even Johnson will push him big time

Re: My three "under the radar" players who will make the

Posted: Aug 3, 2015, 10:06 PM

My three are almost the same - just substitute Crowder instead of Pagano. Crowder is going to pancake a lot of dlinemen this year.

Gallman was hitting his stride at the end of the year. Yes - I was one of those that thought Dye was going to be the guy to provide a running game.

Peake is so far under the radar it's pitiful. That guy has one of the smoothest catches and makes it look so simple - and usually separates from defenders better than anyone else. He reminds me a little of Roscoe Crosby, and that's darn good. Just glad he's healthy. We're going to enjoy watching Peake IMO.

Peake for sure.***

Posted: Aug 3, 2015, 10:07 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Why hasn't anyone said

[1]
Posted: Aug 3, 2015, 10:10 PM

Ben Boulware. I saw the all in drills video and he looks like a fckn monster. He's put on a ton of muscle. He's my sleeper to beast out this year b

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Why hasn't anyone said

Posted: Aug 3, 2015, 11:13 PM

Because he's no sleeper.

2020 student level member

Agree with Peake but would say TJ Green and Crowder***

Posted: Aug 3, 2015, 11:30 PM

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1791 people have read this post