Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My thoughts on last night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,064

My thoughts on last night...

Aug 31, 2014, 7:22 PM

Losing to Uga sucks, we're 0-1 yes but at least it wasn't a conference loss. Cole got to experience a hostile road environment, which should help him when we go to Tally. The field position just killed us last night, and our D was just flat out exhausted going into the fourth. Sometimes you have to just tip your cap to the better team, they flat out won it, we didn't give it to them. Coach em up Dabo, fix a couple things on offense and lets go to Tally in two weeks and bust up Crablegs and company. Still all in, Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

huge mountain to climb

Aug 31, 2014, 7:36 PM

in Tallahassee, but a win there would change the outlook quickly for the rest of the season.

Careful....rational responses can get heavily criticized

Aug 31, 2014, 7:40 PM

by some.

I agree pretty much with your assessment. We don't need to fire Chad Morris. We don't need to bench Cole (although the world caught a glimpse of what DeShaun Watson's gonna be doing in the very near future) I was glad Mike Williams didn't get benched after dropping a couple that were right in his hands. Special Teams needs mucho work and was as bad last night as seen the Tigers' special teams perform in a while---always need to make Special Teams a priority.

But ya gotta give those flea-bitten hounds some credit for pinning the Tigers back inside the 20 (and frequently worse) over and over again in the 4th Q. I think field position was a lot of the reason the play calling was very conservative..... The college football world knew Todd Gurley was a tremendous talent and the reason why he was so heavily recruited by Clemson and lots of others.

I think the Tigers can still have a fantastic season. Lots of goals waiting to be reached. We'll tip our caps to those stinky dawgs and start prepping for SCSt.

(BTW--encouraging to hear so many had a pleasant experience in Athens --save the game outcome. Had friends who went to UGa and spent a lot of weekends in Athens and Atlanta on the party trail during my college years. But trust us old farts, that reception was not the norm years ago. Good to see a change)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Careful....rational responses can get heavily criticized

Aug 31, 2014, 8:16 PM

TigerJim, I went to Athens when we went down there under Bowden. I swore I'd never go back after that experience ha ha

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,064
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic