Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My thoughts on KB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 915

My thoughts on KB

Sep 26, 2018, 1:07 PM

I really appreciate the effort he gave Clemson last year, He took the starting job from Schuessler which was senior to him on the team because he was the best option and won the job by being the arguably better QB. Now the shoe is on the other foot and its all so unfair?

That said this action reeks of insecurity, entitlement and quite frankly immaturity unbefitting of a senior QB and team leader on a sub standard South Carolina squad let alone a championship contender at Clemson. Now that such a display has been made publicly, I am glad he is gone no matter how the season turns out. Dabo didn't fire him and no doubt would have continued to use him in multiple situations as a valuable asset to the team and providence has a way of working out, but he chose to make this about himself and not about the team, especially those that stayed back from the NFL to take another shot at the title and that my fellow tiger fans is a slap in THEIR faces.

Life is about the choices we make, the way we handle diversity and challenges says everything about us and this decision should leave little doubt that KB has not shown himself capable of handling diversity and he had the propensity to "give up" and "quit" like he did during the playoff game last year against BAMA. Flame away at me all you want,

GO TIGERS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My thoughts on KB

Sep 26, 2018, 1:16 PM

People have to make choices.
And true character shows through in those choices especially when it does not go your way.
I think we could see signs of this in the Alabama game last year and in spring game this year.
I agree, given how he has reacted, the team is better off without him. Puts us in a tough spot on the depth chart, but we dont need quitters on the team.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 915
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic