Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My team won by 14 points but I am here to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

My team won by 14 points but I am here to

Dec 1, 2013, 11:40 PM

USuC fans please fill in the blank - if you are able.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bwak, bwak, bwak. or something like that.***

Dec 1, 2013, 11:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: My team won by 14 points but I am here to

Dec 1, 2013, 11:51 PM

I am here mainly for entertainment purposes. But also genuinely curious how you would take #5.

I'll have to admit, I'm sort of surprised seeing so many will still say things like "we beat ourselves" after no.5. I expected USC to continue to get no respect, that wasn't surprising. And that's fine with me. As long as you all are convinced you're awesome and we suck nothing will change in Tiger town and I'm sorta liking the status quo.

Your shirts do not say

Dec 1, 2013, 11:58 PM

I love my Tigers, do they?

I believe they read "I Love my '#####'". Bathroom infatuation?

Wow, very clever reply!***

Dec 2, 2013, 12:23 AM

Spurrier has done a h3ll of a job and

Dec 2, 2013, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: My team won by 14 points but I am here to ]

Shaw is pretty special

truth

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Spurrier has done a h3ll of a job and

Dec 2, 2013, 12:03 AM

Thanks. I agree Shaw was just a straight up winner. He would lose a little of his mojo in the road games, but he was literally unbeatable at home.

I don't think many South Carolina fans appreciate how much he will be missed next year. I look for Mitch to challenge Thompson at QB next year, but there will be a drop off at QB with Shaw gone.

Shaw's a gamer, no doubt...

Dec 2, 2013, 12:07 AM

I have been very impressed with how physical you guys are. You expect to win.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

We

Dec 2, 2013, 12:37 AM

Choked, game came down to 3 of our 6 turnovers that handed coots 6 extra chances and they only got 14 points. They played "safe" what else could they do besides QB draw and wait for humphries to roll them the ball on fumbled punt returns that should've been fair caught.

Shaw is a gamer but a great game manager, couldn't run the ball outside of QB draw and threw some jump balls, and jumped on a fumble he had when Beasley was held and still got sack.

Re: My team won by 14 points but I am here to

Dec 2, 2013, 1:08 AM

Honestly: I'm here to get a good laugh out of all the Clemson fans ranting and raving. Just like a lot of Clemson fans do when South Carolina loses a game, especially this rivalry game!

But at the same time, I read these boards all the time just to see what's the topic of conversation over here. Tonight is the first time I've ever posted on here though.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic