Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My take on the Kelly Bryant situation.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,165

My take on the Kelly Bryant situation.

Sep 27, 2018, 2:00 PM

1. Dabo did the right thing from the perspective of looking out for his players like family.

2. I don't judge KB at all for transferring, but I do judge him for being negative to the media. He was treated MORE than fairly by the coaches. Maybe not by the fans, but Dabo did nothing wrong.

3. In hindsight, it may have been better for the team to let KB start the game but bring in TL more and more every week. It's probably better to have that rotation than it is to have 1 really good QB and 1 serviceable one. But I don't disagree with Dabo's decision. Just sayin.

4. QB free agency in college football is a problem. I think coaches should be required to finish seasons, and I think players should be required to finish seasons.

5. I was expecting T-Net to misbehave much worse than it did during this whole QB controversy. I owe T-Net an apology for my incorrect judgment. Sorry. :(

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Free agency will evolve to all positions.

Sep 27, 2018, 2:05 PM

A Oklahoma State WR is transferring because he feels like he was not getting the ball enough.

In 4 games, he had 15 receptions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My take on the Kelly Bryant situation.

Sep 27, 2018, 2:09 PM

I wish we still had Kelly, but having an unhappy player in the locker room can be a very bad thing. From that perspective, it was for the best.

Also, just before the season started, Kelly said in an interview that over the summer he had considered transferring which makes me believe that he felt insecure even before play began.

Re: My take on the Kelly Bryant situation.

Sep 27, 2018, 2:17 PM

3. Yes better for the team. But not better for KB. One more snap and he has burned his redshirt. Another example of Dabo looking out for a player.

can't imagine who cares***

Sep 27, 2018, 2:26 PM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,165
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic