Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My serious take on the suspension, (like you need another)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,325

My serious take on the suspension, (like you need another)

Dec 26, 2018, 4:34 PM

All three young men probably, inadvertently came into contact or ingested a substance that is banned. They will probably miss the Cotton Bowl. That's the down side

The good news is:

1) Because we know for a fact what kind of men Dabo and our other coaches are, what kind of players we recruit, and what kind of culture we have created, we know that this is not an intentional effort to cheat and get ahead. It doesn't matter what other fan bases say, because in their hearts, they know it, too, they just don't want to admit it.

2) This will not hurt our program going forward because Dabo has already shown he will suspend, send home or kick off the team anyone who can not follow the rules, regardless of their value to the team. See Sammy, Bellamy and Cain.

3) We don't just play our starters deep into the fourth quarter. We get the two, and sometimes three deep, meaningful reps in the first half when the game is on the line. This makes it attractive to come to Clemson even when we have great players at a certain position because everyone will be given an opportunity to earn time on the field. The result of this is that, while we don't want to lose anyone, we are prepared to move forward with little drop off.

4) Finally, We Too #### Deep and we're ready to play.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic