Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My reply to a couple of different posts today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

My reply to a couple of different posts today.

Oct 29, 2018, 1:53 PM

First: The SEC gets two teams in if Notre Dame loses. There is only one team that can lose and get two SEC teams in. That team is Bama. Bama is in almost no matter what they do coming home (within reason of course). They truck LSU this Saturday by 25 plus. After that they have three home games against Ms. State, Bama by 35 plus, The Citadel, Bama by 50 plus, and Auburn, Bama by 25 plus. Throw UK in SECCG and Bama wins by 40. Throw in UGA and Bama wins by 21 plus. That leaves every SEC team except Bama with two losses. Two losses and no conference championship will not get you in the playoffs.

Second: November 10 is a huge game. Huge in the sense that it will be when we clinch the ACC Atlantic yes. Huge in that it will be a competitive game, not so much. Look, I get it. BC is a decent team that plays pretty good defense and has AJ Dillon, a great back and utilizes him well, employing multiple TE sets to enhance blocking and yes they have incorporated those TE's into a nice compliment to Dillon's running.

Here's the skinny. Defense, BC cannot match up with us our O against their D. NC State, yes that team we completely shut down, put up 300 plus yards passing and 200 plus yards rushing on BC's defense. Five hundred yards of offense from NC State. Purdue put up 300 plus passing yards and 100 plus passing. Bottom line: In their two losses to teams not really comparable to our offensive talent or ballance, they came up short.

Skinny part 2: Defense, BC cannot match up against our D. Purdue shut down both Dillon and the BC passing attack. Raise your hand if you think Purdue's defense is as talented, deep, or experienced as ours. Waiting, no hands? OK.

Bottom line: CU: 38- BC 14

Message was edited by: revmarkg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, I went conservative on the score w/FSU, too....

Oct 29, 2018, 2:16 PM

We only get to take 72 players to BC so they won't get to face the 4th/5th string walk-ons...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic