Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My poll released
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

My poll released

Nov 4, 2013, 9:56 AM

http://www.gainespoll.com

Looking better than last week but still ready for fresno st. and N ill. to drop some. They should as 1 loss teamd and undefeateds get closer in winpct.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

have you watched either of those teams?

Nov 4, 2013, 9:59 AM

They aren't bad. Fresno has a potent offense and Lynch is one hell of a runner at NII. Not saying that they could compete with us or a top ten team, but they could definitely compete and if not beat most teams that are below them. They are ranked precisely where they belong. Actually watch Fresno, its a real fun offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: have you watched either of those teams?

Nov 4, 2013, 10:01 AM

Yeah I think they're good, top 20 N. Ill. and top 15 for fresno but not top 10 IMO....of course that's why this is a computer formula....we'll see how it unfolds....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2013, 10:39 AM

well reading that poll, wasted 20 seconds of my life i'll never get back... fresno and n. ill in top ten...look who fresno has played this year and haven't we had enough of n. ill after their recent bowl showing... the poll, a waste of time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2013, 10:40 AM

You don't understand computer polls....And judging by your pulse you're probably a coot so that's understandable....

Both teams will drop as 1 loss winpct gets closer to 1....

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic