Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump fears tax fraud:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Trump fears tax fraud:

Sep 17, 2020, 12:33 AM

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/michael-cohen-says-trump-is-afraid-####-end-up-facing-tax-fraud-charges/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought we had moved on from Cohen to Woodward now***

Sep 17, 2020, 12:43 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump fears tax fraud:

Sep 17, 2020, 12:57 AM

Dream on, Alice. Trump never sees his returns, he just signs them. His accountants make all of the calls.

Next stupid post? Can't wait. You are, at least, funny and desperate as h*ll. Try harder.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 4:45 AM

Oh, I see. So if you've got an accountant, you'd can't be charged for tax fraud?

I did not know that. Another perk of being the 1%, I guess. Only the little people pay taxes. Wait...I think I might have heard that before....

Sep 17, 2020, 5:43 AM

The little 50% of the country, pay zero.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a theory he's safe from prosecution on this front

Sep 17, 2020, 8:28 AM

See, he's filthy rich. He no doubt employs every single trick in the book to minimize taxes. Members of Congress are rich. Prosecutors are rich. SEC officials are rich. LOTS of people are rich. Those people with the power to initiate a prosecution, are also using the same techniques Trump is likely employing. If they take him down, they're taking themselves down too, as they would have to pay more taxes to prosecute Trump for tax fraud. It would cost hundreds of thousands of people perhaps billions of dollars to prosecute Trump for tax fraud. NOT going to happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe this guy now after totally trashing...

Sep 17, 2020, 8:45 AM

his credibility when he was paying off Trump's hooker? I mean, they guy is selling a book so there's no way a 'fixer,' selling a book would mislead you, right?

Did you not notice he recorded his clients then published the recording?

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You believe this guy now after totally trashing...

Sep 17, 2020, 10:21 AM

You know down deep Cohen is very likely telling the truth and that Trump is a shady scumbag. I can still understand why you would vote for him though not wanting the libs in office.

And you believe a guy...

Sep 17, 2020, 10:26 AM [ in reply to You believe this guy now after totally trashing... ]

Who got his lawyer to pay off a hooker to keep quiet, has cheated on all three of his wives, and has been caught in repeated lies.

Like, you literally believe anything that comes out of Trump's mouth. A reality star who used to go on pro wrestling shows and has always been publicly pro-choice and yeah, again, cheats on every wife he's ever had.

But you'll believe whatever he says.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Folks like Cohen and Bannon are morons when

Sep 17, 2020, 10:27 AM [ in reply to You believe this guy now after totally trashing... ]

they are working for Trump - and everything they say is wrong or a lie.

But when they stop working for Trump - the media shoves a mic in their face and wants to hear what they have to say (because it's likely to include Trump-bashing) which is all the media wants to hear...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you ever stop to think...

Sep 17, 2020, 10:32 AM

That the fact that Trump surrounds himself with despicable, sleezeball people might somewhat speak to his character?

###### people tend to flock together. Good people don't usually repeatedly surround themselves with bad people. And bad people also tend to turn on each other pretty regularly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

My point was that the media stopped believing they were

Sep 17, 2020, 2:35 PM

morons only when they were bashing Trump...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My point was that the media stopped believing they were

Sep 17, 2020, 3:25 PM

I dunno. I kinda still think they think they're morons.

For the record, I don't think either are morons. They're smart, ###### people.

Sep 17, 2020, 6:07 PM

i suffered through that miserable Cohen book the past week on audible. Like nothing in it was all that earth shattering. orange man bad, but I am a good lawyer now and learned my lesson. He is also a shiddy writer, should gone have been more gonzo and owned it instead of 400 pages of him rationalising his own poor behavior.

The only useful pieces of information i gleaned are that Don Jr is in fact the world's biggest Fuckup and borderline ######, and Melania is indeed a nice human being.

do not waste your time with that "memoir".

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic