Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My picks this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

My picks this weekend

Aug 28, 2017, 11:13 AM

Ncst beats scar, mich beats Florida, Bama beats fsu, gt beats tenn, wv beats vt, ucla beats a&m. I'll take unc over cal And of course we will kick butt

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My picks this weekend

Aug 28, 2017, 11:18 AM

What makes you think WVU beats VT? or UNC beats Cal? I actually agree on the UNC win, but tend to think VT will beat WVU. Just curious.

I agree with the other picks.

Aug 28, 2017, 4:40 PM

I don't have much insight into why I think North Carolina will be cal simply because they lost a lot of players but cal is bad very bad and I expect an ACC team to handle them. Virginia Tech just lost too much and their defense isn't really good anyways. I just don't think they will have a good offense at all and West Virginia was pretty good last year although Miami did handle them in the bowl game

Agree on most of those but i think i might lean

Aug 28, 2017, 11:19 AM

towards Tenn over GT and VT over WVU. I don't think WVU is going to be very good this year - at all.

Re: Agree on most of those but i think i might lean

Aug 28, 2017, 4:43 PM

Georgia Tech the last few years has owned the SEC and Tennessee does not face a high-powered triple option ever. Also while Georgia Tech does have their leading rusher out, in their offense running backs are interchangeable. Tennessee on the other hand is thin on the dline and has injuries as well. There linebackers are also big but not athletic and I don't think they match up well at all vs Georgia Tech's option. Last and certainly not least Butch Jones is their coach so there you go.

Yep. Can't see discipline in a Butch

Aug 28, 2017, 8:02 PM

Jones team. UT always gets lucky early in the year and GT dumps the bed. Usuc also gets lucky annually in opener. I think ncst will be a disaster this year. Lots of hype and a bad coach. Pundits are misled by our turnover prone game with them.

Aug 28, 2017, 11:30 AM

I agree with most.Don't know much about either Ga.Tech or Tenn. but hoping
the Jackets sting the Vols.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic