Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How do we know the cop was racist?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 544

How do we know the cop was racist?

May 30, 2020, 1:10 PM

I didn't see the whole video, but just curious why we assume racism instead of mental illness, hatred, or evil.

Did he use racial slurs and such?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do we know the cop was racist?

May 30, 2020, 1:23 PM

Exactly. He probably did some harsh things to white people too. Hard to say if he is racist. How would we know?

Come on man, this is too obvious

May 30, 2020, 2:06 PM

All white people are racist

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Bullchit...

May 30, 2020, 3:42 PM

I'm not and Celtic isn't. I'm a military brat so I knew many different people. My Dad wasn't a racist and I'm not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My parents were racist. but they forbade us to use

May 30, 2020, 7:42 PM

the n word and preferred we used colored.

Not outwardly racist but they felt that blacks should know their place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You say that with humor and sarcasm, but it's not

May 30, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Come on man, this is too obvious ]

far off. There is growing acceptance to the notion that white people are inherently racist. Some white people overcome that stigma somewhat by being liberal democrats, but part of that is embracing their own inherent guilt, and asking for forgiveness and accepting whatever consequences come their way.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I'm a Republican.....

May 30, 2020, 4:30 PM

I don't have any guilt despite the fact my great grandfather owned forty slaves. That was a different time. This is a different time. I have two granddaughters that have a black father and a white mother. They both look like black girls and I love them dearly. If people don't like that I'll tell them where to get off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On 19B, of course.***

May 30, 2020, 7:16 PM

We don't, and anybody who says they do is lying

May 30, 2020, 4:16 PM

unless they have information that has not been made public. The cop may well be a racist; I would not be surprised. However, as far as I know, there is no evidence of it at this point, unless we can assume that anytime a white person does anything bad to a black person, it is always automatically racism (which is total, 100% bullshat).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

they knew each other

May 30, 2020, 4:27 PM

worked together at a bar

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and ...?***

May 30, 2020, 4:45 PM

- H. L. Mencken

it was not just a cop killing some random black guy

May 30, 2020, 4:59 PM

he might be a racist, but he killed a dude he knew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s almost always someone the victim knew.

May 30, 2020, 7:09 PM

Sadly enough. I’d bet there’s something behind this that we don’t yet know.

Bc they said so... duh***

May 30, 2020, 4:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 544
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic