Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My opinion of J. Winston's tweets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

My opinion of J. Winston's tweets

Mar 23, 2014, 8:55 PM

A 19 or 20 year old has all these old men upset hahaha

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My opinion of J. Winston's tweets

Mar 23, 2014, 8:55 PM

I wish I were this easily amused.

Actually I think Winston's tweets are really great

Mar 23, 2014, 9:00 PM

for me to poop on!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's easy

Mar 23, 2014, 9:01 PM

Take Winston's advice, be a fan and step back and think ab it. He considers Clemson his rival, he doesn't do this at other schools. That's kinda flattering. It's not fans place to be mad, nothing to do with it. Hopefully Grady and Vic and Shaq can put up pictures of Doak Campbell soon. The kid is having fun, and winning, who cares

Mar 23, 2014, 9:03 PM

have you heard the old saying. Ole dog will have his day

Go Tigers..........

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Might want to take a poll of how many of us "old men"

Mar 23, 2014, 9:03 PM

give a hoot in he1l what Winston or any other athlete from another school has to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. Talk is cheap, and it means nothing.***

Mar 23, 2014, 9:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Exactly. Talk is cheap, and it means nothing.***

Mar 23, 2014, 9:40 PM

Jameis wears his comment just like a cheap suit.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

80+ replies on the Winston thread says otherwise.***

Mar 23, 2014, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Might want to take a poll of how many of us "old men" ]

I doubt very many of those 80+ replies were made by

Mar 23, 2014, 11:51 PM

"Old men".

Re: Might want to take a poll of how many of us "old men"

Mar 23, 2014, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Might want to take a poll of how many of us "old men" ]

Tell it, Harry.

I'm old too

Mar 23, 2014, 9:06 PM

I put me in the crowd, I'm 23 and thought how dumb is it that I'm offended by a tweet. #### it's not my house to protect. If you're still mad just use it as motivation when ur working out and getting ready for the season

My point smiling tiger

Mar 23, 2014, 9:18 PM

If they beat him, he has no ground to stand on. Make him look dumb for putting it on there. I think it's pretty cool the FSU coaches let him do it. And all the Clemson fans talk ab how glad they are that we don't have players like that. If whitehurst put up a picture of willy b our fan base would still be talkin ab it, and lovin it. Jameis got what he wanted, attention.

I agree 100% we need to beat him - I'm all for that.

Mar 23, 2014, 9:28 PM

I don't really care, but I don't think it's "cool" at all; in other words, I don't have any additional respect or admiration for anybody that runs their mouth or seeks attention, because they deserve none, because anybody can do it. On the other hand, I have tremendous respect for him as a football player and as an athlete.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I agree 100% we need to beat him - I'm all for that.

Mar 23, 2014, 9:44 PM

Exactly!!! If he had sad or tweeted nothing at all, my lack of respect for him couldn't be any less b/c its already 0 for being a raper of drunk young girls!!! And anyone that thinks anything he does is cool, they condone rape.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone with class and character

Mar 23, 2014, 9:23 PM

Would be quiet and go about their business......

Yep.***

Mar 23, 2014, 9:28 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Mar 23, 2014, 9:52 PM

Maybe he should pay more respect to women and avoid rape charges - then start growing up on the field of play!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares, he's got bragging rights. He embarrassed us in our own house***

Mar 24, 2014, 10:31 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic