Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As many of you know, I lean left of center
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

As many of you know, I lean left of center

Dec 20, 2019, 8:24 AM

but one thing I can't get my head around is Trannys. I believe all people should be treated with respect. But calling somebody crazy for cutting their dink off isn't crazy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Trolling

Dec 20, 2019, 8:28 AM

is an art form and your aren’t an artist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, this was a bad attempt. Below his usual standards.

Dec 20, 2019, 8:30 AM

I'd say it's the subject matter if I had to guess.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, this was a bad attempt. Below his usual standards.

Dec 20, 2019, 8:32 AM

If I was an overweight ginger, I would be angry at the world too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry I like my women like I like my coffee

Dec 20, 2019, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Yeah, this was a bad attempt. Below his usual standards. ]

without a ##### in it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My only issue is with males by birth competing in sports

Dec 20, 2019, 8:30 AM

with women.

It just ain't right. And certainly not fair.

Other than that do what you you want.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Agreed.***

Dec 20, 2019, 8:32 AM

Males competing in female sports is just feminism coming

Dec 20, 2019, 8:35 AM [ in reply to My only issue is with males by birth competing in sports ]

full circle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, you troll like a radical leftist who leans right..

Dec 20, 2019, 8:33 AM

just a tiny bit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's rich coming from somebody so far right

Dec 20, 2019, 8:34 AM

on the political spectrum you can't even see the center

People can't see past the horizon and are stuck where

Dec 20, 2019, 9:14 AM

they're standing. When the whole universe moves left, so does the definition and perception of the far left and right.

There was a time 30+ years ago when we had a President named Ronald Reagan. He was a conservative, balls to bones. He was probably father right than most Conservatives in Congress, which has always leaned left of the President, and left of the American people. He is widely regarded as one of the best Presidents in American history as well, oddly enough.

Now around that same time, a new face appeared in Congress. Back then she was the equivalent of what AOC would be today. She was the furthest left wing (FAR left) member of Congress at the time. Her name? Nancy Pelosi.

Fast forward to today. She's the Speaker of the House. She's got a party leaning further left than even she would like. And there is one conservative, Trump, who's not even a real conservative, as the opposition. When Nancy Pelosi is considered a "centrist", when she was the furthest left member of Congress when Reagan was President, you can see how people like FBCSC consider themselves "centrist". As this leftward shift has happened, those Americans who were the party of Reagan, conservatives, have all been labeled white nationalists and fascists. But they are unrepresented in Congress. Trump knows this. At no time in modern American history have so MANY Americans been unrepresented in Washington. Trump tapped into them, and won. And he will win again. Until the balance corrects itself and Americans are properly represented.

And yet on a global scale even our most

Dec 20, 2019, 9:15 AM

left leaning politicians (AOC, Pelosi, Bernie) would be considered moderates in many other countries.

You need to travel more.

Dec 20, 2019, 9:32 AM

I would recommend Iran, North Korea, and the Netherlands.

Re: People can't see past the horizon and are stuck where

Dec 20, 2019, 5:36 PM [ in reply to People can't see past the horizon and are stuck where ]

That's a pretty fair analysis. The problem with both the right and the left is they've allowed the extremists in their party way too much control, and way too much airtime.

I don't think all conservatives have been pegged as racist except by the fringe left, but not mainstream left. Most left leaning American's know that is nonsense. Neither the fringe left or fringe right can stand people who disagree with their view of the world. Those views are thankfully not held by most Americans.

Like you say, America has always been primarily center-right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never heard someone say they're a radical leftist

Dec 20, 2019, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Actually, you troll like a radical leftist who leans right.. ]

They're always a left-leaning centrist.

And I've never heard somebody say they are a

Dec 20, 2019, 8:38 AM

radical republican (at least not since the end of the 19th century). What's your point?

and I used to think FB...

Dec 20, 2019, 8:35 AM

stood for football and the guys calling you Facebook Coach was a joke

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well thinking has never been your forte***

Dec 20, 2019, 8:37 AM

lol

Dec 20, 2019, 9:15 AM

That's the last guy you want climbing up your butt, dummy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know some people who need Facebook coaches.***

Dec 20, 2019, 8:59 AM [ in reply to and I used to think FB... ]

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

This is true***

Dec 20, 2019, 9:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me, I don't facebook.

Dec 20, 2019, 9:17 AM [ in reply to I know some people who need Facebook coaches.*** ]

I'm wanted in several states, changed my name twice and have abandoned several aliases. Face recognition software causes me to wear a ski mask to church.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic