Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My oldest Son's new TN Licence Plate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 4,202

My oldest Son's new TN Licence Plate

Jun 4, 2016, 1:55 PM
image.jpeg(194.3 K)

Nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent!

Jun 4, 2016, 2:00 PM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta luv it

Jun 4, 2016, 2:04 PM

I know you are beaming!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: My oldest Son's new TN Licence Plate

Jun 4, 2016, 2:18 PM

You sir have raised an intelligent and creative young man!! Outstanding!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it! But....

Jun 4, 2016, 2:21 PM

....since HCDS trademarked that, does he get a 'taste' of the tag fee?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Love it! But.... (haha?...)

Jun 6, 2016, 7:45 AM

Really? Somebody gave me a TD for my post?! Jeez folks, (some of) you need to take a breath, a pause and chill... it was a joke.

smh

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

My license plate

Jun 4, 2016, 3:18 PM

https://imgur.com/Mp3TGsS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forgot about my wife's plates

Jun 5, 2016, 3:23 PM

https://imgur.com/M0MVgrG

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My oldest Son's new TN Licence Plate

Jun 4, 2016, 5:17 PM

Feeling kinda jealous. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have the TN tag that says "CLEMSON,' on it.

Jun 4, 2016, 5:22 PM

I asked for it for ten years until they told me it had not been renewed. I had to wait another year after that before they would reissue the tag.

One of our members here on Tnet has the Virginia tag with Clemson on it and I've heard Danny Ford has the SC tag.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does DaB know this?

Jun 4, 2016, 6:06 PM

Coach may have state rights since he's out recruiting or taking their best players! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo probably knows.

Jun 4, 2016, 6:12 PM

Dabo has reconciled our University and our dear friend Danny. He embraces the honor we have for Coach Ford so I doubt he would do anything considered a slight to Danny.

I knew the lawyer in Columbia who had the SC CLEMSON tag back in the mid nineties. He wanted $5K for the tag. I considered buying it and presenting it as a present to Danny. I didn't because my wife, mother of six of my seven children, was/is a Husker. I think my lawyer friend probably made that choice some time later.

If Danny moved to TN I would give him my tag. I would give it to Dabo too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have the TN tag that says "CLEMSON,' on it.

Jun 4, 2016, 6:13 PM [ in reply to I have the TN tag that says "CLEMSON,' on it. ]

Wonder if I can get All In? Maybe I should check.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they get 70 bucks for personal identity tag.

Jun 4, 2016, 6:25 PM

My tag is standard state issue. It has no room for a paw or any of the frills. They wouldn't put 7 letters on a personal tag which suited me fine. I like my tag.

I've considered roughing up the black letters and painting them orange but the cops are hard enough on my already. :)

Re: I think they get 70 bucks for personal identity tag.

Jun 4, 2016, 6:50 PM

I went with standard state issue, also, with a Tiger Paw mounted directly beside the plate.
However, I did have a little European flavored fun with the front plate....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs > words

Jun 5, 2016, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: My oldest Son's new TN Licence Plate ]
CLEMSONtag.jpg(95.9 K)

Replies: 15
| visibility 4,202
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic