Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone seen york today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1,106

Has anyone seen york today?

Jan 27, 2016, 9:56 AM

I feel like we need a Rashan Gary update from him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I've never seen york.

Jan 27, 2016, 9:58 AM

I seen New York.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The last thing this bored needs...

Jan 27, 2016, 9:59 AM

Is a new York

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2016, 9:59 AM [ in reply to I've never seen york. ]

Is a new York

Jan 27, 2016, 10:00 AM [ in reply to I've never seen york. ]

Is a new York

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 27, 2016, 10:06 AM

Is a new York

I heard he was meeting with the Big XII commissioner***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link? TIA***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:01 AM

Have you tried calling him? I bet he'll come.

Jan 27, 2016, 10:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never realized york was so

Jan 27, 2016, 10:04 AM

hairy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Maybe he got hit by a car

Jan 27, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Have you tried calling him? I bet he'll come. ]

fingers crossed...

Re: Have you tried calling him? I bet he'll come.

Jan 27, 2016, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Have you tried calling him? I bet he'll come. ]

if that's all it takes I'd bet his wife is one unhappy lady.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I got tired of his shenanigans

Jan 27, 2016, 10:05 AM

Took care of it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Ohh didn't realize you were

Jan 27, 2016, 10:07 AM

Grump's SCOK.

That essplains a lot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohh didn't realize you were

Jan 27, 2016, 10:35 AM

Just another example of taking credit for someone elses actions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: I got tired of his shenanigans

Jan 27, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to I got tired of his shenanigans ]

whatever you did, thanks from me

His act was wearing thin. I also have reason to believe

Jan 27, 2016, 10:11 AM [ in reply to I got tired of his shenanigans ]

he was just copying recruiting updates from other sites and blogs and pasting them here while pretending that they're his own opinions.

If true that's pathetic and he deserved to be banned.***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:13 AM

Re: If true that's pathetic and he deserved to be banned.***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:15 AM

yep passing off others thoughts as your own deserves a perma-ban

Jan 27, 2016, 10:30 AM

It's like you're asking for proof of the email exchanges.

It'll come out. After I win the election.

Now go farck yourselves.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Why so defensive? We're talking about york. Unless...

Jan 27, 2016, 10:31 AM

are you york's scok?

Re: Why so defensive? We're talking about york. Unless...

Jan 27, 2016, 10:33 AM

You act like I haven't been around here.

I don't even know what you're talking about right now***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:34 AM

Stop acting like TW hasn't

Jan 27, 2016, 10:36 AM

been around here.

Re: Stop acting like TW hasn't

Jan 27, 2016, 10:37 AM

Exactly.

What?***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:37 AM

Re: What?***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:39 AM

Stop cheating on your wife. That's all.

It's OK. Last night his wife

Jan 27, 2016, 10:40 AM

told me she didn't mind.

Jan 27, 2016, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: What?*** ]

are you having a convo with yourself now?

I has the confuse....

Jan 27, 2016, 10:43 AM

What?

Re: If true that's pathetic and he deserved to be banned.******

Jan 27, 2016, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: If true that's pathetic and he deserved to be banned.*** ]

Re: If true that's pathetic and he deserved to be banned.******

Jan 27, 2016, 10:40 AM

Jan 27, 2016, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: If true that's pathetic and he deserved to be banned.*** ]

A little testy these days! So what is bothering you so much lately? We need to talk asap!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You honestly believe that?

Jan 27, 2016, 10:29 AM [ in reply to His act was wearing thin. I also have reason to believe ]

Can't believe he wouldn't site his source.

Where are you getting your intel from?

Jan 27, 2016, 10:55 AM [ in reply to His act was wearing thin. I also have reason to believe ]

Asking for a friend

Message was edited by: CU2013®

Re: I got tired of his shenanigans

Jan 27, 2016, 10:18 AM [ in reply to I got tired of his shenanigans ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZG8KQJni8

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone seen york today?

Jan 27, 2016, 10:06 AM

Hmmm...Apparently crump went all

In that case I take back everything negative I ever said

Jan 27, 2016, 10:09 AM

about @Crump. Just kidding, I don't really. He still has the personality of a stick. A grumpy stick.

Re: In that case I take back everything negative I ever said

Jan 27, 2016, 10:10 AM

you mean a crumpy stick?

Re: In that case I take back everything negative I ever said

Jan 27, 2016, 10:17 AM

null

My mother was from York

Jan 27, 2016, 10:16 AM

But I has not see'd it in a long time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2016, 10:17 AM

Hey York...

null

Jan 27, 2016, 10:39 AM

In route to Jersey to give eye witness of events today. There was reported of a 100 mph bullet handing up I-85.

God #### this ####.

Jan 27, 2016, 11:16 AM

We already have a ton of other boards, can't have a new place for unwanted #### to get sent to?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: God #### this ####.

Jan 27, 2016, 11:19 AM

RA it - I think 5 makes it go away

Jan 27, 2016, 11:21 AM [ in reply to God #### this ####. ]

I'm one, need 4 more.

I RA'd it as soon as I saw it.***

Jan 27, 2016, 11:24 AM

Uno mas.***

Jan 27, 2016, 11:29 AM [ in reply to RA it - I think 5 makes it go away ]

Make sure you get this one too