Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My life in Columbus, Ohio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 570

My life in Columbus, Ohio

Nov 21, 2019, 8:11 AM

I’m a Clemson grad in ‘13, and from there I moved to Baton Rouge for 5 years and attended a semester of LSU. I never really got into LSU while I was there for whatever reason despite it being the biggest thing in Baton Rouge.

I moved up to Columbus several months ago and am now in Buckeye central. I visited Ohio State as well and have gotten to know the people around Columbus. This weekend I’m going to the Penn State game at our Church and am pretty pumped about that.

These guys definitely live and breathe Buckeye. Everyone I’ve met has been super friendly and not at all antagonistic. I mean good football is good football, and Ohio is a #### good team right now and fun to watch.

I found it kind of interesting to be a Clemson guy who has lived both in Baton Rouge then Columbus. Columbus is actually a great city with tons of family activities for my daughter and son and couldn’t be happier. It’s clean and growing massively right now.

That being said I really look forward to a Clemson - Ohio State showdown with my new Buckeye friends. That should be pretty exhilarating.

Anyways, just wanted to put my two cents there and couldn’t be prouder to be a Clemson guy anywhere I go. I normally get, “Clemson huh? How come???”.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm on a plane to Cleveland right now***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic