Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My idea for a women's basketball coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 3,544

My idea for a women's basketball coach

Mar 28, 2018, 11:39 AM

is to not hire one, get rid of women's basketball and just make our men's team co-ed. Women can just try out for the co-ed team and CBB picks the best players and athletes regardless of gender. Everyone gets the same opportunity. CBB can say "oh hey there Ms. Basketball Player, if you want to play for us go post up on Eli Thomas and if you can make some buckets against him you're in!"

I'm all about equality up in here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: My idea for a women's basketball coach

Mar 28, 2018, 11:41 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Mar 28, 2018, 11:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mine

Mar 28, 2018, 11:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, hire him as a place holder for the Men's team...

Mar 28, 2018, 11:54 AM

move what's his name, Brownlee or something, to the Women's team to appease his lemmings and provide a place for a good person, since Clemson's apparently in the charity business, like UNICEF or something?

Cliff knows his way around so the transition would be seamless and with only a few years until retirement, DRad can take his sweet time in hiring a real Men's coach, not like that rental Clemson picked up when everyone else turned TDP down, forcing him to go on the cheap.

Let's not screw up the momentum this time, not like the CUAD after OP told them to go pound sand and left town for his golden parachute.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The biggest question that must be asked,

Mar 28, 2018, 12:09 PM

Does Drad even have Petino's cell phone number?

If Pitino has sworn off his loose, lascivious, sordid...

Mar 28, 2018, 12:25 PM

and whoring ways, it might be considered dereliction of duty, a likely dismissible offense, if DRad didn't hit him up on Snapchat or something.

How can you turn away a HOF coach if he's found the baby Jesus?

You don't think he's left his Arkansas hoaring days

Mar 28, 2018, 12:43 PM

behind him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hurd he had some waitress bent over the counter...

Mar 28, 2018, 12:48 PM

teaching her to bend the knee when toeing the charity stripe.

Well, hopefully he don't take her on a motorsickle ride

Mar 28, 2018, 12:50 PM

after.

Squiggy? From Laverne and Shirley?***

Mar 28, 2018, 1:06 PM [ in reply to mine ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sirius poast

Mar 28, 2018, 11:56 AM

Why not have Brownlee coach the wimminz? Wouldn't need to pay his buyout and could hire a good men's coach to keep the momentum going. Maybe even someone who recruited.

Re: Sirius poast

Mar 28, 2018, 11:57 AM

Mar 28, 2018, 12:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Obligatory, 'Is this real?'***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:15 PM

leaning toward yes, its real***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

#meToo***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:30 PM

Re: Obligatory, 'Is this real?'***

Mar 28, 2018, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Obligatory, 'Is this real?'*** ]

Nm

Message was edited by: djones73

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the more stupidiest idea ever

Mar 28, 2018, 12:24 PM

The HC should be Kate Upton..and she should recruit based off looks.

Clemson's Women's basketball would soon become it's top money maker.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Your post is worthless without pics***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Which heterosechstual male bbl fan wouldn't appreciate...

Mar 28, 2018, 12:28 PM

on his hard woods?

Justin Verlander some days.***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Which heterosechstual male bbl fan wouldn't appreciate...

Mar 28, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Which heterosechstual male bbl fan wouldn't appreciate... ]

Actually, I don't think she's very good at basketball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does that matter?

Mar 28, 2018, 1:01 PM

When bob asks, turn your head and cough; it's the only way to be sure.

Re: Which heterosechstual male bbl fan wouldn't appreciate...

Mar 28, 2018, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Which heterosechstual male bbl fan wouldn't appreciate... ]

Literally the definition of Figuratively!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sir, are in luck.

Mar 28, 2018, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Your post is worthless without pics*** ]

Calling Exsitu. Please report to the main gate.***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Your post is worthless without pics***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Your post is worthless without pics*** ]

Finally, an actual basketball pic. Literally.***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:49 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yes but, it's such an AWESOME idea!***

Mar 28, 2018, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Your post is worthless without pics*** ]

I vote for Kathleen Swinney !!***

Mar 28, 2018, 1:49 PM

Millennials everywhere salute you***

Mar 28, 2018, 1:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Given Title IX compliance

Mar 28, 2018, 1:54 PM

We'd end up with a team that was 50% women because under the law equality of opportunity means equality of outcomes. Brilliant idea from our resident ambulance chaser!

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Title IX belongs in La Brea with the rest of the bones...

Mar 28, 2018, 2:03 PM

No, I'm sure I've heard women are equal in each & every way and should be treated as such. It's a slap in their face they continue to be afforded special dispensation. I'm surprised they haven't all quit in protest?

No, equal opportunity to earn a spot on the football, basketball, baseball, golf et al teams.

Imagine all the money a poor state & public school system such as South Carolina's could save only to feed this new found windfall back into the system making it better not for the few, but the whole?

Let's just make a wimminz sammich team

Mar 28, 2018, 2:51 PM

and at "practice" they'd work at Schuletter or one of the other dining halls and make sammiches. Two birds with one stone.

Given the performance and results of some of our

Mar 28, 2018, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Given Title IX compliance ]

past basketball teams I'm not so sure the team wasn't 50% women already

That's probably sexist...

Mar 28, 2018, 2:26 PM

I like it.

You're a bigot

Mar 28, 2018, 2:56 PM

for wanting to treat everyone equal.

Nope.

Mar 28, 2018, 3:07 PM

N/M

Yep.

Mar 28, 2018, 3:37 PM

N/M

Replies: 39
| visibility 3,544
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic