Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My experience with the Clemson Police Department:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,329

My experience with the Clemson Police Department:

May 4, 2012, 6:12 PM

In December of 1985, the night before my graduation, I had many family members in town. My parents were staying at a hotel and my grandparents, along with my aunt, were staying in my cousin's apartment. My cousin was a junior and had gone home to our town for Christmas break.

So my grandparents and my aunt (8 1/2 months pregnant at the time) settle in for bed after an evening of having dinner and spending time with my parents and I. The three of them are now at the apartment by themselves.

Very late that night a loud noise startles them. It is a man trying to kick in the door. The door looks like it is about to give way. They are asking him who he is and that he has the wrong place. He starts yelling obscenities to my aunt about what he wants to do to a pregnant woman. Keep in mind this is not an age of cell phones etc. so they couldn't call us, but had to call the police, which was the thing to do anyway.

So they make the emergency call to the Clemson Police Department that some crazy man is trying to beat in the door and he is shouting obscene things that he is going to do when he gets in. The person that answered the phone at the Clemson Police Department says that there is nothing they can do now and nobody they can send because everyone is at the department Christmas party and dinner. Luckily, Charles Manson, or lord knows who it was, decided to leave. The pounding just stopped and he went away.

I swear every word of this is true. Sad, but true. Not the Clemson Police Department's finest hour. I have never forgotten that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, well, you guys should have been smoking pot.

May 4, 2012, 6:26 PM

You might have gotten some attention.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or trying to bring an unopened bottle of water into a

May 4, 2012, 6:55 PM

football game...That will attract a crowd as well...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was funny....***

May 4, 2012, 9:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your cousin forget his keys ? ;)***

May 4, 2012, 6:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was funnier (more funny)***

May 4, 2012, 9:45 PM

Re: My experience with the Clemson Police Department:

May 4, 2012, 6:46 PM

The University Police handled the Sammy Watkins incident. Why are you telling us about the Clemson Police? There IS a difference? Maybe I am missing something??

Re: My experience with the Clemson Police Department:

May 4, 2012, 6:50 PM

yep phil and his band of coot merrymen talk about how clemson covers up all wrong at clemson. well #### they picked a helluva case to prove otherwise.

Clemson Police Department: Boy Scouts with Gund

May 4, 2012, 7:49 PM

Boy Scouts with Guns!

Re: Maybe,but they can still put your butt in a sling if you

May 4, 2012, 9:37 PM

screw up.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,329
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive