Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Lakebum Pepper Thy Angus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 650

Deer Lakebum Pepper Thy Angus

May 28, 2019, 2:42 PM

These are the types of things you have to forward to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of my kids ever did anything like this

May 28, 2019, 2:49 PM

If your kids are doing this, you are doing something wrong

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

I'm going to call a touch of b u l l s h i t on this one.

May 28, 2019, 2:56 PM

Every kid has gotten unreasonably mad at some point in time about something and cried. Now whether or not it persisted and how you handled it is different but they ALL have moments of freaking out over the dumbest little things. My kid cried when I peeled his banana. So then I gave that one to his brother and gave him an unpeeled one. Then he cried cause he couldn't peel it by himself. Kids do unreasonable dumb shit.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My daughter wanted buttered toast, but did not

May 28, 2019, 2:59 PM

want me to put butter on it. She wanted the butter to just be on it.

While I don't miss that shit, the teenager shit is not easy either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tennessee pride makes frozen sausage biscuits

May 28, 2019, 3:02 PM

kid liked them but only if they came out of the larger quantity bag. If they came out of the smaller quantity box, he wouldn't eat them

Maybe he was on to something

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

The Tennessee Pride Nashville Hot Chicken biscuits are very

May 28, 2019, 3:09 PM

edible. Bought a box to see, and as it turns out, they were.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I only use TN Pride Hot in my sausage balls

May 28, 2019, 3:19 PM

and yall love them!

My teenage son is easy peasy lemon squeezy for days

May 28, 2019, 3:03 PM [ in reply to My daughter wanted buttered toast, but did not ]

He even got sick of babysitting an adult and lost him at Clemson once. Just let him be and he'll find his way home was my son's thinking.

My 12 yr old daughter is another specimen all together. We butt heads constantly well not all the time but when there's an argument we have a good go at it.

And I did.

May 28, 2019, 5:47 PM

I'M A BIG BOY NOW.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you read the captions?

May 28, 2019, 3:58 PM [ in reply to I'm going to call a touch of b u l l s h i t on this one. ]

Sure my kids would get upset when told no about something, and I would just let them have their little fit until they figured out they weren't going to get their way. But they never did pitch a fit over stupid shit like one green bean was longer than the other, or they had to use the mickey mouse spoon because the thomas the train spoon was dirty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

did you miss the ages of 1-5 with your "kids"?

May 28, 2019, 2:57 PM [ in reply to None of my kids ever did anything like this ]

I guess it only counts if you're around.

Pro tip, fwiw........

May 28, 2019, 2:50 PM

DO NOT let them get to you! Just leave them there screaming bloody murder. They'll get over it.

And an even pro-er tip: NO NOT let then get to your wife! Make sure she is fully capable of leaving them screaming on the floor flopping around because they wanted mini-pancakes instead of waffles or whatever in the #### they're screaming about.

You give in and it becomes CONSTANT. RESIST!!!!

Pro-est tip: ALSO, do not let them get to their GRANDPARENTS!!! Make sure your parents, AND your in-laws are fully capable of letting them scream bloody murder while flopping around on the floor.

Follow this advice and it will pay dividends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck getting that through to the inlaws

May 28, 2019, 2:54 PM

that's some deep red pill #### right that

My in laws are tobacco farmers.

May 28, 2019, 3:03 PM

I don't anticipate them putting up with much ####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Probably better sending them off to them

May 28, 2019, 3:09 PM

I remember my grandfather had a Catawba tree in his yard. He was a farmer. One day I did something bad. He scolded me, told me I was wrong. Made me say I'm sorry. Whatever. Thought I got away with it. Like an hour later he asked me to bring him some Catawba seed pods. I loved to climb in the tree so I jumped at the opportunity. I thought he needed them for something he was working on.

Well, I grabbed a handful and ran back to give them to him. Let me tell you how much a Catawba seed pod stings your ###.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something changes in them with grandkids

May 28, 2019, 3:13 PM [ in reply to My in laws are tobacco farmers. ]

Especially if you have their FIRST grandkids. They act nothing like they did with their own kids.

My parents spoiled the fuck out of my brother's kids. Not quite as bad with mine.
My wife's grandparents live 10 minutes away and barely see my kids. They used to spoil her sister's kids though. There is a pecking order for sure.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First grandkid is always spoiled.

May 28, 2019, 3:19 PM

By the 6th they're like whatever. It's kind of sad though because they will still always treat that first grandchild different than all the rest. Ticks me and my SIL off. Wife too. Our oldest was spoiled by his grandmother. Ok, fine. But even today she still treats him differently, and that what really sucks. Between the first child learning curve of the parents, and grandparents with the first grandchild, it's not good. Helps to follow the first with #2 QUICKLY though.

My parents will probably be pretty bad about spoiling him

May 28, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Something changes in them with grandkids ]

It should be interesting though, I'm not sure how they're going to handle their first grand child and my drama queen gotta be the center of attention sister at the same time. She's been ramping up the crazy/obnoxious for a few weeks now.

First grandchild for both sets of parents.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the couples with us this weekend has 3 kids.

May 28, 2019, 2:56 PM

9 year old girl is awesome. 8 year old boy is awesome. 5 year old boy is....I've never seen anything like it. None of us have. We've known him since he was 2, I think, and he's not getting any better. Just straight up hell on wheels. Instant tantrums if he doesn't get his way. And they're strict with him, and don't take his shit most of the time, but he's undeterred. Consequences be damned. He started melting down on the "beach" at Short Stay on Sunday, and it was pretty obvious where it was headed, so my buddy scooped him up at 11:30am and took him back to the cabin. Day was over for him. He sat and watched basketball while the demon slept. But he did get to drink beer in the AC for hours.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At 5yo you can take a more "hands-on" approach

May 28, 2019, 3:03 PM

;)

I promise the consequences will deter him.

Old neighbors kid was like this. I told him he couldn't

May 28, 2019, 3:06 PM [ in reply to One of the couples with us this weekend has 3 kids. ]

come over and play with our dogs one day and he started throwing rocks at my house. We knew we had to get away from him before he hit puberty, and good thing we did, cause we found out last week he did some pretty heinous #### to the other neighbors kid.

Of course, they did absolutely nothing with him and his dad was never around.

Back before May of 2016

May 28, 2019, 3:13 PM

you could just throw kids like that into the Silverback gorilla enclosure at the zoo. Now, you can't.

RIP Cecil da Lion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

May 28, 2019, 3:14 PM

This kid needs his own gorilla enclosure

May 28, 2019, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Back before May of 2016 ]

He's going to rape/kill a bunch of people if not. Kind of crazy to see that kind of evil in a child.

I had a niece like this

May 28, 2019, 3:11 PM [ in reply to One of the couples with us this weekend has 3 kids. ]

She got away with whatever she wanted until she was around Uncle TOTE1. It got to the point where she was threatened with having to talk to me on the phone when she was acting up.

She told her mom that Uncle TOTE1 has a mean heart.

She 100% better now

my kid always wanted to drive a different way

May 28, 2019, 2:59 PM

it was easy to deny because he had no clue which way to go and the way he wanted to go was always the wrong/opposite way

Also hated dead ends. Thought he would die or something

Rarely acted like a sack of potatoes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

we bought the murica cupcakes at publix this weekend

May 28, 2019, 3:17 PM

daughter of ate one with blue icing.

she shat blue pewp this AM

son of ate one with vanilla icing.

mrs fluff sat next to him for about 10 minutes this AM because he wanted to make blue pewp too.

We got some of those iced cookies from Publix

May 28, 2019, 3:20 PM

BRB, going to eat all of the blue ones.

Mine always turns green with blue icing......

May 28, 2019, 3:21 PM [ in reply to we bought the murica cupcakes at publix this weekend ]

Never had blue poop.

The blue ice cream in Cherokee, NC last summer did that to

May 28, 2019, 3:29 PM [ in reply to we bought the murica cupcakes at publix this weekend ]

me. About 2 days of blue, 2 days of neon green, 2 days of algae green, then back to normal.

How did he know she shat blue pewp?

May 28, 2019, 4:07 PM [ in reply to we bought the murica cupcakes at publix this weekend ]

What kinda shat trough you got over there?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, this sounds off a bit. Never seen blue poop. Strong

May 28, 2019, 4:14 PM

blue icing usually yields, at worst, a fluorescent green poop. And I have seen an absolutely fluorescent green poop. Like neon green.

he’s 2 and she’s 4

May 28, 2019, 4:26 PM

He is in the beginning stages of potty training.

So there is a little portable john that doubles as a stool (ha ha).

He was on there while sister was on regular shatter.

She announced with pride that hers was blue. I didn’t see so I can’t confirm nor deny.

I did however see Mrs Fluff sitting on the floor with him and she informed me.

Replies: 32
| visibility 650
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic