Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My dad is a vengeful dad.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 540

My dad is a vengeful dad.

Aug 22, 2016, 1:14 PM

Some neighbor has been letting his dog shit in my dad's yard for several weeks now. Big dog. Sometimes on the sidewalk, even. I get that 30 years ago, nobody picked up their dog's shit, and that this is a newish kinda thing; you could forgive a 65 year old for not cleaning up after his dog...MAYBE. On the sidewalk, which I'm pretty sure is designed precisely for people to walk on? Unforgivable. Clean it up, regardless of age.

But dad knows who it is, and it's a youngish guy. He intentionally walks his dog a dusk or after dark so that nobody can see him letting his dog deuce errwhere. But dad can't prove it. YET. He paid $120 for a trailcam that showed up yesterday (Sunday, mind you, Amazon Prime ftw), and he's going to get photographic proof of who it is. And then he's going to pick the shit up and spread it all over the guy's driveway with some copies and a nice note.

Seems like a lot of trouble to me--I think I'd just take my chances on being wrong and migrate the shit to the guy's driveway without proof.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL 'yard" is a euphemism for "chest"***

Aug 22, 2016, 1:14 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Retirement sounds incredible.***

Aug 22, 2016, 1:15 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PLOT TWIST:

Aug 22, 2016, 1:22 PM

YOUR DAD SLEEP WALKS AND SHIITS ON HIS OWN LAWN AND SIDEWALK EVERY NIGHT. STILL GETS REVENGE BY SMEARING POO ON HIS OWN DRIVEWAY.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can't wait for the vid to hit youtubes

Aug 22, 2016, 1:30 PM

IB4 Redtubes

I can understand not wanting someone else's dog to ####

Aug 22, 2016, 1:22 PM

in your yard, but at the same time, I will never pick up my dogs #### under any circumstances. Just won't happen. I see these people carrying around little poop bags for their dogs and just laugh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL Lakebum and father of 19B are neighbors.***

Aug 22, 2016, 1:29 PM

ROH

Re: I can understand not wanting someone else's dog to ####

Aug 22, 2016, 1:30 PM [ in reply to I can understand not wanting someone else's dog to #### ]

I just carry the poop bag to make it look like I'm going to pick up my dog's shit-if someone sees my dog taking a ####, I'll fake picking it up

Sit in a bush with a BB gun and camouflage

Aug 22, 2016, 1:23 PM

light his ### up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

do I have the only dogs that wont go

Aug 22, 2016, 1:32 PM

(no.1 or no. 2) while on a leash?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, I used to have one, I would walk that b!tch all over

Aug 22, 2016, 2:22 PM

the neighborhood in Clemson until she dumped out...sometimes I would just let her off leash and pray she didn't run off. Good dog though, only ran off a couple times.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i live right next to a park and

Aug 22, 2016, 1:35 PM

i get dog #### all the time right next to my garage door. I know it aint mine since I walk him to the woods to ####.

Too much trouble to prove.

BUT I love the people with enough nads to walk their dog in front of me, let him ####, and then just leave with me standing right there.

I have yet to say anything but that may change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does your Dad not have a high-powered rifle with superior

Aug 22, 2016, 2:19 PM

night optics? Because THAT, my friend, is VENGEANCE.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got a neighbor doing the same shid

Aug 22, 2016, 2:49 PM
hounds.jpg(14.8 K)

Except their dog is a tiny little pizzant. I'm 30 and he's probably in his 50s. He should know better.

I have a 2 hounds and a shepard (2 of which are <60 lbs). Next time I see that phacker, I'm going to...

I found it more satisfying to...

Aug 22, 2016, 3:46 PM

squirt a stream of ammonia at the perimeter of the lawn and see the dogs jerk when the got close. If the guy was bringing the dog to my yard I'd probably confront him and request he not walk his dog on my lawn.

Of course, a 12ga description of my attitude probably would be the most satisfying way to handle a ######## neighbor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Aug 22, 2016, 3:51 PM

All you can eat style.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Replies: 15
| visibility 540
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic